• Loc: romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

no opinion?
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You are not receiving any reviews because you did not give 3 good reviews for other people. Simply picking three sites and writing less than a sentence for each does not constitute a good review.

If you take some time and actually give people a thorough review, they will do the same for you.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

robyroy wrote:
no opinion?

You posted that in about 5 minutes after the first post. Do you expect people to reply seconds after you post? Check out the other threads and see the differences between the posts. There might be close ones but that's not always. Well, just something to mention :D

Your site, in my opinion has too much ads on the left side of the site. Also, the menu bar is out of place. At least it seems like that. Try the validator when it comes back to business, or do the code validation rather then in by the link. That would make it more compatible with other browsers if the document is a valid HTML 4.0 document or such thing. Maybe XHTML or whatever.
  • baddad1
  • baddad1
  • Loc: New York

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there! Like the looks of the sight but it seems like you need more content towards the bottom of the page.Your sidebar goes way down but there is nothing to the left.Probably could put something there?
  • WestPoint
  • WestPoint

Post 3+ Months Ago

just my quick comment, I'm not likely to click on a Romanian URL, even if you had given comments.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Firstly the W3C Validator found 183 errors in your coding ... that's really terrible ... click here to see them ...

Then why do you have so many ads on your site ... it looks more like some advertisement space on the internet ... The ads are longer (Vertically) than the actual content of your site ... it doesn't look good ...

Maybe just have a look at that first ... then I'll look at it again ...
  • adfodo
  • adfodo

Post 3+ Months Ago

The sites seems to be cluttered by alot of the advertisements. It's kind of hard to figure out what the site is really about. Most people will probably think that it is just an advertising site without not real content.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers