SITE REVIEW: Polyz.net

• Artchy
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://polyz.net/

I created the site, started over from scratch, finished it, started over from scratch, and waited 3 months for a good time to start the site. Since I was so busy. I just registered the domain, and uploaded it. There may be broken links, also there's supposed to be a music player in the corner, but there's just a white box there right now, I'm going to fix that tomorrow.

Content is bare, but you can still see a basic understanding of how it will look like when it's completely updated.

and there's going to be more than games and videos, those are just up there as fillers basically. There really old :?

So, tell me what you think.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ecuffo
  • ecuffo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you should stick with a solid background or something doesn't jump out more than the content does. Also the image backgrounds don't seem to touch one another. I can see the background between them.

Also below the top part, it's off centered and not connecting anything. I'm viewing in FF 2.0. Is it not supposed to be showing this way?
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

it completely disintegrates in IE6. looks a fright.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

IMO, I think you should rethink the design. Find some nice sites that you like or look for a nice template you can use and go from there. There are quite a few errors in the HTML validation and CSS validation. NOT GOOD. Cause a lot of issues for viewers. Good luck!
  • Colorsur
  • Colorsur

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nick, I think you could try to be more specific on the objective of the site. I've also tried to play with the buggy game but it never started :(

Best regards,
Marcelo
  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Amongst other things already mentioned, your graphics are way to big. Each menu graphic is 22kb in size :shock: Swap for a CSS solution.

Good luck.

Cheers, Prime ... :D

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers