SITE REVIEW: Positions and Promotions

• stjepan
  • stjepan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi guys,

If you have time and will, drag your mouse to http://www.poandpo.com and give me some comments. Thank you.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• yenerich
  • Student
  • Student
  • yenerich

Post 3+ Months Ago

Is the site new?

As far as i see Google only has 39 pages indexed... that not good for getting traffic.
Otherwise the site is nice.
  • bernkly
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

yenerich wrote:
Is the site new?

As far as i see Google only has 39 pages indexed... that not good for getting traffic.
Otherwise the site is nice.

39 pages indexed is still better than mine.

There are ways to get plenty of traffic like more than 1000 hits perday but the most important part in quality of the traffic. 8)

I'm still trying hard promoting my site and improving at the same times.

Anyway, the site dont seem like newsite to me (impression). I didn't whois this site, so basically i didn't know the age. :oops:
  • missy
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: london

Post 3+ Months Ago

Where does this information come from? You don't quote any source for the articles.

The basic layout of the site, and the look etc is fine, simple and clear, but how are people going to know that the info is reliable? Or that everything that should be there is there?

What sort of people are you hoping will use your site? And why? Is it supposed to be like an online business section of a newspaper?
  • wincyclopedia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wincyclopedia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the site in general.

I also have questions about the source of the content.

I also wonder what the point of the site is. Are you trying to make this a money making venture? If so you will have to incorporate your ads better because right now few people are going to click on the Google ads where they are placed now.
  • stjepan
  • stjepan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, the source is like any source you use in newspaper, some PR, some from several different sources, some investigation, collection biographical data... It's like newspapers, what's the point to publish that "XY is CEO of Company" if this is not true?

The site is intended for top management, one daily business newspaper already use the news from my site, some headhunting agencies and a business school.

Site was born in juanuary, but the real work started in march this year.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers