Post 3+ Months Ago

• Adam Burnell
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Adam Burnell
  • Loc: Melbourne

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

First off, it takes a long time to load - about 8 seconds and I am on cable 400.

I'm more of a designer and flash guy so I can't really comment on your javascript - which seems good to me! As you move around the site the centre section seems to resize with each individual pages content - I would prefer to see the width of the site standardised.

Overall design is nice - like your layout, style and colour selection. My only issue in terms of design is the "Special prices through April" advertisement which looks a bit tacky. Its texture and colour dont fit in with the rest of the site - I know you are wanting this to stand out but it might be nice if you used and flat colour background and a colour that suits the rest of the site. For me, the size of the font used in the advertisment is more than enough to draw the users attention.

Cheers,

A
  • BSmithTT
  • BSmithTT
  • Loc: Arkansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks nice.

I don't care for the purple banner in the middle or the centered text but everything else is nice and clean.

I also find that it loads slow (as stated above)
  • nikmahajan
  • nikmahajan
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

You will definitely earn enormous with this website. Best of luck!
  • howtogetrich
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • howtogetrich

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like it, everything looks good, i would only maybe change the logo, its a weird logo lol
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please please check out the w3c validator for 137 errors in your coding ... Click here to see them ...

Your colour theme gets a thumbs up from me, real nice ... but that purple banner in the center of your screen ... Oh no ... It breaks up your whole theme ...

Then your nav-bar up top ... Why does "Home" link to the "home" page, if I'm already on it, I'd suggest that you change the colour of the button of the page a visitor is on, and disable the rollover for that page ... And maybe you can state somewhere up top where the visitor is at at that moment ...
  • Arntxee
  • Arntxee

Post 3+ Months Ago

righteous_trespasser wrote:
Your colour theme gets a thumbs up from me, real nice ... but that purple banner in the center of your screen ... Oh no ... It breaks up your whole theme ...

And maybe you can state somewhere up top where the visitor is at at that moment ...

You guys give great advise. Banner is gone and on top it says where the visitor is.

Nice work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers