SITE REVIEW: Privatebox.co.nz

• privatebox
  • privatebox

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello there,

Thank you for your help on reviewing my main site.

I would like to know your thoughts on my members area.
I would prefer to focus on the negatives as that is where I like to put my effort into fixing.

Please go to my website and login, the first page in the login area is for people whom have not added credit yet.

Privatebox.co.nz
L. test me
P 123456

Thank you for your time,
Steven Morey.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• heck0045
  • heck0045

Post 3+ Months Ago

Okay. I logged in and purchased a virtual mail box and figured out a couple things, but I didn't find a link to the help center until I found the FAQ link on the dedicated and virtual pages. Conceptually, this sounds very ambitious and unique, although I haven't looked into this niche market at all. Clearly it is an original idea, and at first I thought it was all about email. Try to convey through pictures (mailbox, packing tape, something like that) what you are doing -- that this is NOT about another free email service, but it is about a connection to your physical mail from anywhere in the world. That is a great idea, but I think people won't get that at first. Secondly, I would embed a lot more explanation into your control panel pages -- I still am not clear on the difference between virtual and dedicated, for instance -- put that directly on the page I'm on. You may also consider stepping a user through a wizard after they register to ensure that all the right things are created for their account, without requiring that they first educate themselves on the site layout.

All told, however, I think there is a lot of promise here. Very original.
  • xtraze
  • Born
  • Born
  • xtraze

Post 3+ Months Ago

WOW, that looks really pro.
Is it really yours ?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers