SITE REVIEW: Product reviews site

• marsik
  • Student
  • Student
  • marsik

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

we have finished main work on server http://recenzi.cz and i have question. What you think aboute design and webpage hierarchi if u can read and understand of content?

Thank you.
  • Vector
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, you're using a CMS, so there is nothing to judge about your hierarchy. As far as your design, i envy your imagination; it looks great! I don't really think that the carbon fiber fits well with the rest, but then again, i do like that it really adds some dynamics to the design. It is really an interesting combination.
  • j666gak
  • Born
  • Born
  • j666gak

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

It is clean and clear layout with easy navigation, although I can't understand any of the language. Although the image in background doesn;t give much away ie what type products you review like electronic items etc

Hope this is of some help

Thanks
Guy
  • marsik
  • Student
  • Student
  • marsik

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank for answers guys.

Vector, i must say, that carbon fiber used in background is my intention. I wanted to combinate classic and modern look and be friendly to users.

Thank you both
  • genux
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

looks nice.. not sure what it is thought.. because cannot read it ? is it reviews of items ?

It is quick enough for speed on clicks, do not have to wait too long.

graphics look nice and also the layout is easy enough to use.

good luck with it :)
  • ljianyih
  • Born
  • Born
  • ljianyih

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your website looks nice and clean, but i think the background may not be blended it with your page. Just my personal opinion anyway.
  • ournishani
  • ournishani

Post 3+ Months Ago

your website looks pretty good...not in english so i cant understand the motive of the site..but still you have done a great job.
  • waelmanz
  • waelmanz

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
Although I do not understand the language, but I think that the ratio between the images and the written words is good. The design is good. The colors are attractive and comfortable to the eye at the same time.
  • tecfl18
  • tecfl18
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site is not written in English, so I can't understand. But about the design, it looks fresh, comfortable. I like it. If you have time to make another page with translation, it must be nice.
  • nikkyn
  • nikkyn

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site look good but color on right menu (black and red)is not match.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

The design:

The design looks clean but busy. There are a lot of images there...

The load time is too long. Took me like 10 seconds to load the page. Looking at the title and trying to translate that to English with my brain (come one, those words look like English words with added letters and tildes)... looks like the site is a review page reviewing technologies like cell phones, laptops, navigation systems...

The design doesn't show that... the design makes me think flowers, garden... green stuff.

You could clarify the last link in that horizontal navigation (It says "Top").

I know it's not in English, but it just says 'Top', which I take to mean Top of something.. like the Top Products that sell the most, things like that. Maybe clarify it to mean something more than top.

You certainly make a lot of sites :shock:
  • duckz
  • Born
  • Born
  • duckz

Post 3+ Months Ago

I Love the site! it is just perfectly layouted and designed.

In my opinion, A slighter darker background color or black gradient background for the main top menu will spice things up.

but that is just my personal preference though :)
  • AccessoriesLoft
  • Born
  • Born
  • AccessoriesLoft

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the background image is too huge. I don't really like the idea of using an image for background.
  • ella1985
  • ella1985

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would like to say that design it's quite good. As blue is one of the most used colors in web design i like that you make use of it and synchronize with white colors. Also i like the logo which looks great.
  • tomazws
  • tomazws

Post 3+ Months Ago

I can't read whatever language the site is. But I LOVE your design. Very clean, very fine lines, and love that tiled background you have there. The carbon fiber with the graphics is a very nice touch. Very nice selection of icons. My only complain is that blue hand. It looks Windows3.1 which is a contradiction of those very fancy Windows7-like icons.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi! marsik Just now I have visited your website it looks neat and good and also I used the translator add-on to translate the website in English language. I could translate the whole body text in English language except the header image with tile. Overall the vision and website view is really nice and good and also People could easily understand the concept of your website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers