SITE REVIEW: Providing Hair Loss Info in an Outdated Way..

• booniesyeo
  • booniesyeo
  • Loc: US

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello guys..I am relatively new in the web design scene and this is my first website..you can even address me as a 'noob' when you see my website. After reviewing a few of the sites from this forums, I've noticed my site is like from the stone age. As i am really interested in making my site Web 2.0 standard (without jeopardizing my SEO efforts along the way), i really give up with the programming codes. However, I am trying real hard to improve my site but I really have no idea about CSS and even making the borders rounded seems to be a daunting task to me...

I do hope lovely webmasters and professionals can give me some opinions and suggestions about my site and ways to improve it. Thanks a billion in advance!!!

My site is about providing my visitors with unbiased information about hair loss and also giving them all the support they need. Please do take a look at it - http://www.surviving-hairloss.com :lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ArTsYwRiTeR
  • ArTsYwRiTeR

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not a web master hehe but lemme just say...

-- the header...make it bigger.
-- the multi-directional sign thingie...reminds me of those gospel tracts that born-again Christians give out.(thoughts of anti-abortion reading materials come to mind)
-- your highlighted words (italicized, bold and colored) should translate to a link i would think.

Just my honest thoughts. Good luck!
  • Ray111
  • Ray111

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it looks good
  • videoediting-direct
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • videoediting-direct
  • Loc: United Kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting website theme.I like the image used, however I feel the overall look of the website must be more colorful. Just an idea!!!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers