SITE REVIEW: Prowlernet

• Prowlernet
  • Prowlernet

Post 3+ Months Ago

Welcome to Prowlernet, a free Flash Game website.

Prowlernet’s goal is to provide you with more content, and games than any other site. For this purpose, we have a free forum, Instant Messager, Personal Profiles, and many, many games.
To access all of this sites features you will need to sign up on the bar to the left.

http://www.Prowlernet.net
  • MidGe48
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will restrict myself to the first page of your site as I have no interest in the game and have no need or desire to register on one more site.

The site looks good. Of course a major improvement woud be to modify it to a fluid layout. Having said that, the colour scheme is a dark colour that seems so favoured by many gamers sites and it does look good in this case, especially with the quite elegant boxing around the various blocks.

Overall, a site that is quite there, with the flavour of the day in its niche. Do look at fluid layout though.

Wishing you success,

Enjoy
  • poison17
  • poison17

Post 3+ Months Ago

well.. the combination of the colors used are quite good, it's on my taste. I like it, seems well done

The only thing that I don't like it.. it's the fact that the left side column is way bigger than the right side column... this make the main central column being bad placed when I look at the central logo.

make the those 2 sides (left and right) the same size, and you'll improve a lot your whole website look.
  • Prowlernet
  • Prowlernet

Post 3+ Months Ago

I need some tips on how to make it easyer to find things, such as making the Flash Games section jump out if you know what I mean.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers