SITE REVIEW: Psymetrics

• peterrod
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Greetings All,

Would you please take a moment to review my website. All comments are welcomed. Here is the the link to the site:

http://www.psymetrics.org

Thank You
  • adrianbanc
  • adrianbanc

Post 3+ Months Ago

Interesting website. But I do not like the header. It's not properly done, and the images in it aren't 100% quality images. In rest the website looks pretty good. You ask for login details including email before showing anything good to attract the public, I doubt I would ever register on such a website, but who knows, you might have success with it, I wish you good luck !
  • walandio
  • walandio

Post 3+ Months Ago

hi there.. the body of your site is great.. but i think the header is so annoying. hope you can resize it or scale it to give a better look. if ever try to find other images.
  • SusanMart

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have just reviewed your website.
I think it looks very goo, the layout is clean and colors are matching!
I think though that the pictures in the header sometimes are stretched. It's not a big deal but still to make it look more professional - better make them fit.

All the rest is good!
  • nikkyn
  • nikkyn

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with walandio, you should improve it.
  • peterrod
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

i appreciate the comments/suggestions made by all those who took the time to evaluate my site and have made the improvements suggested. If you would, please take a moment to once again review my site and let me know if i'm moving in the right direction....thank you.
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that your background is to strong. Perhaps make an opacity of 50% and even move it a bit lower to show the heads of the people in it. The rest looks kind of rainy, but it's ok.
  • xmsmmgrs
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • xmsmmgrs

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site is not bad but it is a bit hard to read. Maybe play a little more with the fonts and colors. Also, you could come up with a better header.

Regarding the content.. I am a psychologist and a web developer to. The 1-MINUTE BRAIN TEST does not seem to be relevant to me. Yes, it is OK for fun but that's it, nothing more. There are a lot of sites calming to have valid tools/instruments/tests but.. most of them are far away from being statistically validated . This should be mentioned on the site.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 75 days ago

One of the best website which I have seen ever. Though your website seeems to be simple it is the most useful and needed website for all to know about the quality of varius online journals available.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers