SITE REVIEW: Radioplay Contests

• lee_web
  • lee_web

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello ozzu members, I have a an amateur radioplay forum which contain links to productions of various amateur radioplay projects. There is also a comic that I started not too long ago.

The forum addess is in here.

I know the header needs work so you don't need to make a comment on that. Also, please don't make comments about the ads on the bottom since I'm just experimenting which ones are more effective.

Thanks in advance. :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's pretty generic really, I'm not sure what to comment on. It looks alright - just like a million other forums out there. The comic can go a long way towards making it stand out, but you'll have to make it interesting........ I must say that first strip does very little for me.
  • lee_web
  • lee_web

Post 3+ Months Ago

Actually, there are four strips already. If you click on the link below the comic, it will take you to a thread. If you click on the parent board of the thread, you'll see the other three threads.

Thanks for reviewing my site. :)
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow that's wicked counterintuitive. In order to see the previous comic (which is presumably the first thing anyone who comes to the board will want to see, as the comic is the one thing that stands out) I have to first click on 'Post your comments about this comic in here' - even though I don't want to post any comments, I just want to see other comics.... and then find the impossibly tiny previous/next buttons in the far right corner of the screen... which take me to really weird places in different threads, where I have to scroll up to see the other comic. That is more effort than I'm willing to invest, outside of doing an ozzu review......

I think it would be a great step towards user-friendliness if you attached little 'previous-next' buttons right to the comic itself, so that people could see older episodes without digging through your threads.... maybe even a standard webcomic 'first - previous - next - last' row of four buttons.....

again, I'd love to review more of the site but I can't find much to say......

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers