Post 3+ Months Ago

http://www.razorededge.com

feedback ?
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

a full amountof 2 validation errors according to the W3C ... they can be viewed here.

I really also think putting the whole site in images and just slicing it in ImageReady is called designing, anyone can do that, I would suggest that you learn valid CSS and HTML at W3C schools, it's really easy, and there are lots of people here at OZZU (including me) that would be glad to answer your HTML or CSS questions ...

I really don't know what else to say to you ...
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree with RT. The site it heavy with images. I'd look into a way to slice it into something light and fast instead of so many images to load.
  • ShadeRF
  • Born
  • Born
  • ShadeRF

Post 3+ Months Ago

Just a quick comment about the image. I swear I've seen that image around before, so I'm wondering if you were the designer of the image, or if you got permission to use the image for your site. If not, I would suggest at least getting permission to use the image before continuing. Also maybe you should move the site name on top of the gradient box as opposed to the bottom. This way user's will no what the site name is without having to scroll. (especially useful for user's on lower resolutions). I would also personally lose the animation on the buttons.
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

As Righteous said anyone can slice a psd/image, and your entire body is an ImageReady slice.
  • Goginski
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Goginski
  • Loc: Alabama

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think it looks nice (cool picture) but it could really use some get up and go. Might use some of your portfolio pages to make your sales pitch page. I do like the picture thought that is cool.
  • shatter2day
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: N.Y.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Everyone else is focusing on the images, but what's driving me crazy is "proffessional" is spelled wrong. This may vary where you are from but at least in the US it spelled: "PROFESSIONAL." only one "F"
  • Shaman
  • Shaman

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the colored water graphic, and most of the others, it is a bit heavy..
I will also say that it is spelled "professional"..
Otherwise good stuff.
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I wouldn't want someone who has his entire website composed of tabled layout and images develop my website. If I were you, I'd put a under construction message and start learning XHTML and some SEO basics to improve my understanding of how important text in a website is!

Cheers

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers