SITE REVIEW: Ready Articles Directory

• asheef
  • asheef

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi i am requesting one and all to review my updated website
of article directory

http://www.readyarticles.com please suggest.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thread has been unlocked, please resume your reviews.
  • paqizeuk
  • paqizeuk

Post 3+ Months Ago

first off, id like to say, my comments aint to offend you, so dont take it personal, i just want to help you on your site:)

ok here i start off...

Quote:
Writers/Authors submit your articles today to drive free targeted traffic to your websites or targeted enquiries about your business or topics. Your articles are easily accessible to a large number of content-hungry publishers and webmasters seeking quality articles for reprint.
Publishers/Webmasters gain easy access to best articles for reprint on your ezines and/or websites.Reprint Quality Articles from Readyarticles.com today --FREE!

Bad idea, there will only be webmasters submitting articles, and nobody actually reading them, making the articles worthless, i'd suggest you change that and make it more for the viewers, not the webmasters, and on the sidebar or menu, you can have a link saying, "Submit articles" which you already have, so good work there, now for the design, i particularly didnt like the design much, but thats just my own personal oppinion, if you was to make it more colorful, i beleive that it would draw the user to the site, and stick to it to see what you have, little things like that somtimes can have a huge impact, but again, thats just my personal oppinion, apart from that, good work with what you've done on the site, i like it.
  • Moonfire
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Moonfire
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

related articles ad needs to be on the left hand side because it doesn't feel right - normally you read from left to right, I just think that the ad gets in the way of reading the article, but I like the layout on the index page.
  • webia
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • webia
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the website , and how you integrated google ads inside it . Ads are based on the articles content so visitors of one sections find related links.

However, i do not like the huge advertising slot by google that shows up beneath each article`s title. Perhaps you could those ads a bit smaller.

You may also add text-align: justify in your style. The text will look more elegant.
  • ready911
  • ready911

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

It isn't a bad site but Dashboard script for articles sites is free so there is tons of sites like yours online. I could add that you have just a few articles so you wont drain too much traffic without big promotion.

Alkaspace Huge Free Image Hosting 1.5 GB
  • Thiagoo
  • Born
  • Born
  • Thiagoo

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really enjoyed it and im thinking to make a website of articles, where did you get that script?
  • Angelo Dias
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Angelo Dias
  • Loc: Brasil

Post 3+ Months Ago

Good site with usefull information ! Simple ! Objective !
Try put googles ads more separeted them the articles ! At the first sight i though it is a hole google ads site !

Angelo !
  • blackhatbook
  • blackhatbook

Post 3+ Months Ago

The problem with the site is that all the articles will not be unique. Webmasters will submit their articles to countless other article submission sites. Meaning your website will be full of repeat content - search engines notice this - and don't like it. So you will struggle to get search engine visitors, and will have to rely on other means to get traffic.

Whereas if all the articles were only available on your site and you could get a few thousand then the site would boom,

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers