SITE REVIEW: Redfort Kent

• hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh.

Post 3+ Months Ago

Redfort Kent

Hello guys...this is another website made by me...can you people check it out and let me know if there anything problem.

Any suggestion and critiques are welcome.

Thanks in advance.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

Tandoris ..! Not my favourite , but still they are yum ! First of all , you site is mouth watering ! But i would say create a border between the flash animation and the rest of the site. The site's colours are bright and goes excatly with the theme , but you could have a redfort in the background with reduced opacity.
Your shaslick price is too high , we can get it here for half the price ;)
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for your comments......and the price list is by the clients..I have nothing to do with that.
  • farmer_Tom
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • farmer_Tom
  • Loc: Oaklahoma

Post 3+ Months Ago

Yum! This site is making me hungry; nice job on graphics! I would make the flash picture on the right narrower though so that you could make the half-circle pictures next to it full-circle and center the navigation a little bit. Instead of Picture 1, I would offer a two-word description "Dining Hall" and check the reservations page, at least put a summary about making a reservation even if you don't have a form for it. Lastly, use a link rather than a raw e-mail address on the contact page so as not to attract spam. Very nice site and layout is delicious!
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks man for your comments.....The client didn't give me any reservation information and they want the e-mail address in that way..is there any way to block spamming by using e-mail address this way?
  • football-guy
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Loc: home

Post 3+ Months Ago

decnet site!
  • yktan
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • yktan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site looks very yummy indeed. The only suggestion I have is to redo the buttons. The color shading is a bit weird... and they look low-res in contrast with other pictures on the site which looks beautiful.

Talk to you guys later, gotta make a run for tandoori
  • hostingspeeds
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • hostingspeeds

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your site loads fast and have a nice look and feel.
What I don't like is the white thing in the middle that seems to be on every page. Seeing it 1 time, is okay. Not on all pages, because it shows on such a prominent place you just look at it over and over again.

jp
  • chicagotech
  • Born
  • Born
  • chicagotech
  • Loc: Chicago, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

ike very much the site
  • hasnatme
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

hostingspeeds wrote:
Your site loads fast and have a nice look and feel.
What I don't like is the white thing in the middle that seems to be on every page. Seeing it 1 time, is okay. Not on all pages, because it shows on such a prominent place you just look at it over and over again.

jp

Dear mate what did u mean by white thing?...can you make a screenshot..so..I can understand.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers