SITE REVIEW: Repny.com

• njabe567
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • njabe567

Post 3+ Months Ago

Real Estate site about NYC apartments. Any insight is appreciated.

http://www.repny.com
  • cutiger95
  • cutiger95

Post 3+ Months Ago

Everything appears to work fairly smoothly. One thing that would be nice to see loaded in are examples of Real Estate that you are selling or plan to sell.

The other thing that was frustrating for me but may be intentional is the Google tool that you have loaded right below the bar.

I clicked it at least once and got redirected, so if that is the desire, great job. But if the desire is for people to navigate and to purchase or rent real estate you will need to remove it.
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I personally like the design of the site. It's pleasing to the eye. Just a few suggestions:

1. Your Google ads cause your outer border to cut out halfway down the page. The ads would look much better and more natural if the outer border of your site continued where the ads are.

2. The links at the bottom of your pages are not centered and seem to be disproportionately larger than the rest of the text on your site.

3. Your HTML is a bit out of whack. 28 validation errors (http://validator.w3.org). Are you using PHP to generate the HTML? Make sure all your tags are properly closed and in the correct order. For example, your Doctype declaration should be the first thing in your page, and from what I can see, you are missing many closing tags, including </html>.

A little behind-the-scenes cleanup and you'll be set.
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would find some better images for the bottom two images... Good site though.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers