SITE REVIEW: Review my site please: how-to-get-a-website.com

• Riks
  • Riks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi:
I have made this site some weeks ago and I would like to know what do you think.
What I wanted to do was a simple site which loads fast and done using web standards (its a valid XHTML transitional site).

Please tell me what do you think of navigation, usability, etc, etc

Thanks in advance.

http://www.how-to-get-a-website.com
  • NewEra
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • NewEra

Post 3+ Months Ago

1- it's funny: you are giving tips about domain & internet AND have the most worse domain, toolong dashs, in brief it's impossible for any user to remember it
2- your content is usefull but not enough, i did read all the pages in minutes, try to add more articles more titles so the user stays mush longer in your site
3- the design is fair and simple, but i didn't get the connection between the cube in your logo and "website"
  • Riks
  • Riks

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for replying.

I know about the domain name, but as you could read, I used the keywords method to name a site.
In this kind of domains people dont normally type all name, just bookmark, use word completion, etc. But I accept your critic. Was so hard to find a free domain on that topic.

This page is not completed, I will update the contents and will redesign all in a month when I finish other projects.

Regards.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers