SITE REVIEW: rockocean.blogspot.com

• slash007
  • Student
  • Student
  • slash007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys i have started a site on rock music.My site is
http://www.rockocean.blogspot.com

Please visit my site and review on it. Any comments to improve my site are welcome.I will be greatful if you point out the drawbacks.

Thanks,
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• partyjan
  • Student
  • Student
  • partyjan
  • Loc: Norway

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like those colored sircles of yours. And I like the the color mix in additon to the background color, font color and so on. And I like the width of your blog text, if you get it. It`s not to wide and not to small. But this may also all be standard as far as I know.

If there is some particilur things you want others to look at feel free to announce it.
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Only thing that I feel is missing is maybe a header logo ... I think that would spice it up even more, or maybe even just text next to those 3 dots at the top ...

Please just check for quite a few spelling errors on you site, your info doesn't say where you are from, but that looks like real south-african spelling ...

But I love the site ... Respect the Rock!
  • slash007
  • Student
  • Student
  • slash007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for your advices.I will try to change things according to your suggestions.Any way i am from india.

I am glad to know that you like rock music.From next time i will give more importance on spellings.

Thanks again,
  • slash007
  • Student
  • Student
  • slash007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
I am glad to know that you visited my site and liked it.I think colour of my template is quite matching for a rock site.

If you want any change in my site which will improve it please let me know.

Thanks,

partyjan wrote:
I like those colored sircles of yours. And I like the the color mix in additon to the background color, font color and so on. And I like the width of your blog text, if you get it. It`s not to wide and not to small. But this may also all be standard as far as I know.

If there is some particilur things you want others to look at feel free to announce it.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers