SITE REVIEW: Sales and Services

• pcemengg
  • pcemengg

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hai,

This is my website http://www.lucidtechnocom.net. We are the solution provider of EPBX, FAX and Projectors for the companies such as Brother, Panasonic, HP and so on and also we are into sales and services for all multifunctional devices. Please view my website and reply me your feedback.

Thanks,

Lucidtechnocom.
  • zwebsite
  • zwebsite

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

1. I do no think I like the color combination on the main page; this orange, green, blue,..., do not seem to match nicely or enticingly.
2. I think images loaded slow, you may try to optimize your images
3. pictures: I do not find these pictures to be very crisp, and as you are in the photocopy business, your image should be top notch, and more brilliant
4. picture layout: these 6 picture at the top seem to obstruct the rest. text should flow more freely and higher in the page; on my 17' inch screen, top 2/3 is image, less than bottom 1/3 for text.
5. going into internal pages such as "projector", the design is simple and the coloring is too tame and not appealing and there is not enough text.

ps: sorry I am too honest.
  • Markph
  • Born
  • Born
  • Markph

Post 3+ Months Ago

Apply CSS to your Footers.

Also, under products you have a TOP Link. Change the CSS Design of that as well.

Get a Copy Writer. Your About page isn't very good.

If you sell to Retail Chains for direct solutions, I'd be interested in working with your company. We are in California, however we do resellers world wide. We are a POS Software company, so when we have a solution to provide, we pick and choose the hardware.
  • Directory
  • Born
  • Born
  • Directory
  • Loc: MAINE

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice job very clean
  • the master06
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: pits

Post 3+ Months Ago

1.You seem to have links only on your images, which we all know can be a really bad way to link to your pages. It would be best if you at least use text in your links instead of your images.
2. As an additional optimization, related to my first comment, you can try to put small text just below your images so you won't even have to put a link from the images to your inner pages. This will move the loading of the site faster than it is now. Loading time is very important especially if your site deals with customers who are interested to buy stuff.
3.Your customer base seem like links to build up trust but there is no link in there so your buyers might not be as interested to buy if that will be the case.
4. Try to put eTrust in your site or something the equates to prestige in offering products or services.They always work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers