SITE REVIEW: sananddesign.com [designers group]

• san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

hey visit this web site and tell me about it. 75% completed though!! http://www.sananddesign.com :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmmm ... I'm not really sure that your reviews contain much good content, you really have to be more specific than:

san_sa_rocky wrote:
Kool website dude!!! money will blast u!!

san_sa_rocky wrote:
OMG! it takes too long to respnose???? what did u put in ur website?

I'll give your website a review though, but don't be surprised if a moderator locks this thread ... Okay it seems a little try-hard 1998 style, which means it looks old and out of date, but still using (not effectively) things such as flash to make up for it.

There's a big empty space on the left, which you should utilise ... every pixel counts!

You've gone a bit over-the-top with colours, too. You should really be keeping it down to three or so. More colours can pose problems with making the design visually appealing.

The grey outside of the black box looks bad, especially at the bottom and the top.

You should be adding some padding to the text on the right, next to the images. This will separate the two.

Your coding isn't too good, either, 26 errors and 4 warnings. You really should be using more CSS. Tables are fine when they're called for, but using CSS reduces the amount of code and thus can have a positive impact on page load times, not to mention the fact that with an external Cascading Style Sheet the settings are global, and you really only need to change one thing in one file instead of everything in every file as you would have to do with your current design.

There's a lot of weird things going on in that code of yours (I'm guessing you didn't write it yourself, a program did):

Code: [ Select ]
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
    <tr>
        <td>
        <p align="center">&nbsp;</td>
    </tr>
</table>

1. <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  2.     <tr>
  3.         <td>
  4.         <p align="center">&nbsp;</td>
  5.     </tr>
  6. </table>
:O
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

no offense!!
look

for #1
obviously it took too much time to response.! what do u think of me? is it my fault to express myself.

for #1
did i commment against u? MONEY WILL BLAST YOU means :HE WILL EARN MUCH MONEY: [thnk i gunna learn english again.

and i know a program u talking about. thanks for ur help with the code!!!! but opps!! i know this code and i needed it to keep my table right!!

Quote:
There's a big empty space on the left, which you should utilise ... every pixel counts!
ya ya!! didnt i tell its only 75% completed!! :hmm: and i know its 1998 style!! but sometimes old is gold!!! cause it takes seconds to load, while avg ppl of BANGLADESH has 8-20 KB/s Speed. got it?
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

san_sa_rocky wrote:
for #1
obviously it took too much time to response.! what to u think of me? is it my fault to express myself.

for #1
did i commment against u? MONEY WILL BLAST YOU means :HE WILL EARN MUCH MONEY: [thnk i gunna learn english again.

I'm not talking about your English and if it is bad or not. I knew what you mean ... what I'm talking about is content. "You're going to earn a lot of money" is not a website review, it is a comment that has nothing to do with web design. You know English better than some people I know. :)

And there's not only one version of old. A website can be old, use very little in the way of bandwidth and still look good. This does not.
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

OH k!!! now i got it?? sorry culdnt got u @ very first time! !! sorry sorry VERY sorry!!

so can u help me improve??
i just know HTML. Shall take a course on PHP,CSS,mysQL soon. then i shall rebuild this site again.

and from my look " i had nothing to review about that site" it looked Kool to me and i said so.
and IN Bangladesh Its really boaring SPEED.
SO cant browse any site better speed. CAN u feel sorrow from a browser who even cant browse youtube?
IN BANGLADESH. NET is HELL!!!
just started wid my friends. u see. thanks for ur review. I shall try to make it better.
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's okay :)

CSS is very easy to learn if you already know HTML ... take a look at this website, it has a very good tutorial.

I'm not too well informed about internet speeds in Bangladesh, I wouldn't have replied to your comment about response times if I'd have known. Sounds really bad - I probably wouldn't survive in Bangladesh with internet like that :) I hope they improve it soon!

If you need any help on learning and implementing CSS into your website don't hesitate to post here again in the Web Design forum - there are a lot of people here on Ozzu willing to help :)
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Breeze wrote:
It's okay :)

CSS is very easy to learn if you already know HTML ... take a look at this website, it has a very good tutorial.

I'm not too well informed about internet speeds in Bangladesh, I wouldn't have replied to your comment about response times if I'd have known. Sounds really bad - I probably wouldn't survive in Bangladesh with internet like that :) I hope they improve it soon!

If you need any help on learning and implementing CSS into your website don't hesitate to post here again in the Web Design forum - there are a lot of people here on Ozzu willing to help :)

yah! thanks!! see! i already posted for 2 help and u answered one. but the other is blank. in web design forum. :hmm:

! i know most of u ppl dont know about BANGLADESH. am not going to give a speech or lecture about it. But its really tough to live in here. u know ppl are not friendly and even the Govt. [opps!! its a short speech, sorry quitting]. :D
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

san_sa_rocky wrote:
i know most of u ppl dont know about BANGLADESH. am not going to give a speech or lecture about it. But its really tough to live in here. u know ppl are not friendly and even the Govt. [opps!! its a short speech, sorry quitting]. :D

Don't worry about giving a long speech - I've been doing some research on Bangladesh and internet speeds. Very interesting!
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Breeze wrote:
san_sa_rocky wrote:
i know most of u ppl dont know about BANGLADESH. am not going to give a speech or lecture about it. But its really tough to live in here. u know ppl are not friendly and even the Govt. [opps!! its a short speech, sorry quitting]. :D

Don't worry about giving a long speech - I've been doing some research on Bangladesh and internet speeds. Very interesting!

yah very interesting!! can u tell me what is the monthly RENT for 1MB/S internet speed in AUSI?
i can tell u about BANGLADESH!! in BD its 40,000.00 BDT =896.042 AUD. so see!! :(
i cannt even logon to speedtest.net to check my speed.
i got 16KB for 750.00 BDT=16.7932 AUD
  • Breeze
  • Photographer
  • Guru

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://my.bigpond.com/internetplans/bro ... efault.jsp
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago