is the banner using flash?!
  • conanite
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: paris, france

Post 3+ Months Ago

from the site:
Quote:
Please serf through our website and find more interesting things about our group...... Thanks.

I think you mean "surf", not "serf": but from a marketing perspective, if your introductory text hasn't convinced your visitors to go explore your site, begging them to do so isn't going to help.

On the home page, you need some margin between the left and middle columns (i'm on FF3.0.7 on a Mac). And there's too much stuff moving.

The home page has a lot of placeholders for ads; if you're planning to make money on ads you need a lot of great content. But if you're planning to make money on services (web design & development), your might get better value for your pixels presenting your skills instead of ads (ads will send freelance business to your competitors).
  • riverdale78
  • Born
  • Born
  • riverdale78

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its looks good, loads fast for me
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Dhaka, Bangladesh

Post 3+ Months Ago

conanite wrote:
from the site:
Quote:
Please serf through our website and find more interesting things about our group...... Thanks.

I think you mean "surf", not "serf": but from a marketing perspective, if your introductory text hasn't convinced your visitors to go explore your site, begging them to do so isn't going to help.

On the home page, you need some margin between the left and middle columns (i'm on FF3.0.7 on a Mac). And there's too much stuff moving.

The home page has a lot of placeholders for ads; if you're planning to make money on ads you need a lot of great content. But if you're planning to make money on services (web design & development), your might get better value for your pixels presenting your skills instead of ads (ads will send freelance business to your competitors).

Thanks buddy! i got an exam! i will redesign the site. I personally not happy wid this. this is a simple table design.
but the next will be in PHP. i am noob. thanks for ur help.
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

marimati wrote:

nope!! SWISHMAX 2
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Burner wrote:
san_sa_rocky wrote:
marimati wrote:

nope!! SWISHMAX 2

interest, never heard about it.

Animation imprest. Good work i think. You need add some content in main page, thats all. :wink:

thanks!
SWISHMAX is a FLASH alternative tool. Used by most of the PRO flash users to create flash project too quickly! its mostly like PowerPoint and FLash mix. :D
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

riverdale78 wrote:
Its looks good, loads fast for me

thanks!!!
i was aware of speed.
  • UPSGuy
  • Lurker ಠ_ಠ
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Nashville, TN

Post 3+ Months Ago

You could stand to lose a few of the animated pieces IMHO. So much movement in various places is very distracting. I looked at your page for 30 seconds or so, and I'm not sure I read a single word. I felt like a cat watching a fly the way my eyes were pulled around by all the animations. Mastering animation is good. Mastering nice graphics is great. Using too many of either is bad, but using too many of both is a headache for the user.
  • jammer2552
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Way too flashy. And SWiSHMax is not used by "most of the PRO flash users." Several translation errors, need some padding inside those boxes, wish we could visit the sites that you've made instead of just pictures. Not a professional site for a company that claims to produce professional sites imho.

And don't think I'm being mean, I tend to criticize and whatever I don't criticize means I like it. :)

Love the 3D modeling you've done.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I would say that there are too much going on there (Referring to those moving SWISHMAX 2 apps). I don't know what it is, but I don't really like the design, although most of your 3D work you've done are pretty good... maybe make some 3D Logo for your site? Kind of put together the design and 3D part together on your site portfolio?

W3 Validator found 28 errors on your main page. I suggest that you fix them on all of the pages, before you carry on with the rest of your updating.

What does 'SAN' mean? I couldn't find the definition for that anywhere... care to put that somewhere? Maybe it's just something in your language or something, I don't know... just wondering.

I think it's the black on white with the chrome(?) border that makes me kind of dislike the design... kind of looks old if you know what I mean. It's simple and fast though, and that's good.

That's about it for now... might return with another review :)
  • victoriaphee
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • victoriaphee

Post 3+ Months Ago

There is too much movement going on in your website. Maybe you can lessen that. Also, your logo looks pixelated. I like your header though. I hope this helps
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

u all are Shouting against FLASH! please visit the site. though the new design isnt complete yet!
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Bogey wrote:
I would say that there are too much going on there (Referring to those moving SWISHMAX 2 apps). I don't know what it is, but I don't really like the design, although most of your 3D work you've done are pretty good... maybe make some 3D Logo for your site? Kind of put together the design and 3D part together on your site portfolio?

W3 Validator found 28 errors on your main page. I suggest that you fix them on all of the pages, before you carry on with the rest of your updating.

What does 'SAN' mean? I couldn't find the definition for that anywhere... care to put that somewhere? Maybe it's just something in your language or something, I don't know... just wondering.

I think it's the black on white with the chrome(?) border that makes me kind of dislike the design... kind of looks old if you know what I mean. It's simple and fast though, and that's good.

That's about it for now... might return with another review :)

thanks for ur time!
i have jumped to wordpress
the validator now show this result
This document was successfully checked as XHTML 1.0 Transitional!
Result: Passed

thanks for the w3c link

Swishmax app is a Flash addon
The word SAN came fron a Latin word which mean Area

and i am noob! thanks for ur help! :D
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's much better :)

Some of the things I find something to suggest on:

The links at the top right... the contrast that hover produces (From white to black) isn't so good... that black also doesn't sit well with the rest of the background in that portion of the site.

The search at bottom left. Maybe instead of 'Find it' you could have an image... maybe a popular magnifying glass would do.

About the contact page... I have several suggestions. Maybe have a contact form... that is sometimes easier for people with slow connections (I'm referring to the fact that they have to wait to log in to their own email client to be able to email you).

I would also suggest you put your email as an image and name that image that doesn't relate to email... to help protect against spam.
san_sa_rocky wrote:
thanks for ur time!
thanks for the w3c link

Yup :D You're welcome.
san_sa_rocky wrote:
and i am noob! thanks for ur help! :D

We all were/are but you're welcome :)
  • shiela72

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your website is just fine and from what I have read, you have already redesigned it and follow the member's suggestions. But what bothers me is the header of the site. Is it only just me or others, but when I look at the header, it kinda strain my eyes. Maybe because of the blurry design of it.
  • san_sa_rocky
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

shiela72 wrote:
Your website is just fine and from what I have read, you have already redesigned it and follow the member's suggestions. But what bothers me is the header of the site. Is it only just me or others, but when I look at the header, it kinda strain my eyes. Maybe because of the blurry design of it.

we have our background changed. now u can find it fit i think.
this background is on beta now. we shall work on it more. :D

thanks for ur suggestion.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers