SITE REVIEW: sanandreas-zone.tk

• sazn
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

http://sanandreas-zone.tk

My site is a gaming site. I'd just like to know whats good, what needs improving etc
thanks
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• SharkShark
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Living In Today

Post 3+ Months Ago

My God!!! Is that an iframe!? :shock: No im joking lol its ok. The site looks good. When you get all your stuff up there it should be quite full! I dont like those links at the top. I would put them under the top banner. I didnt see them until I was leaving. And maybe make them 1 size bigger. Its not 2 original, but it is done nicely. so 7/10.
  • samson
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

:? It's a nice and cool website you have there.

The only thing that i don't feel good with it are when my mouse over on the text links, it almost looks like disappear.
Try to change the mouse over color on text, maybe red color would be nice. 8)
  • sam
  • sam

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the attention to detail that you've given your site, the textures background, frame borders etc. Nice clean layout, good work.

I agree that the rollover links could be slightly brighter. It's not that you can't read them but it did strike me as a vbit unusual that the links became less bright or darker as you roll over each. It's not a big problem however, and if you like it keep it.

I definitely agree that the links and text up top should appear below the banner. I think it actualy takes away from the strengthof your banner, (which i think is great).

Probably the only comment I'd add is that the font size is really small for me. I'm on 1152x864 and although it is fine for the links, they can be read easily enough, the large blocks of text are a strain to read. I do realise you don't want your users scrolling down too far to read, but maybe something a big more visible.

You might want to give the headings for each page a colour too. At the moment the headings for each page are in white. I'm look at the fan missions page, and as "act one" is written directly below it, you would hardly know it isn't part of the text.

Overall a great site however, and you've laid the framework for a well-thought through gaming site. I'm a gamer myself, and there's nothing more annoying than bad layout. I usually head straight for latest news and "downloads". It's good that the default page is latest news.

:lol:
  • www.pc-clever.com
  • www.pc-clever.com

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site ... Kill the IFrame ... sam has given a wonderful critique .. couldn't say more than that.
  • sazn
  • Student
  • Student

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks very much for the reviews guys.
  • vidiot
  • Born
  • Born
  • vidiot
  • Loc: OC

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks good. I would add some color to the left menu bar.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers