• Beginner
  • Beginner
  • pntglobal

Post 3+ Months Ago

Cool design, its looking very nice
  • FhelZone
  • FhelZone

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks very nice, though I don't get the real purpose of this site, I did not find any links at all.
  • dapezboy
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Hawaii

Post 3+ Months Ago

Are you gonna turn this into a CMS you can download?
Because, that would be amazing.
  • martinsejas123
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wow, nice slick home page. The graphics are outstanding.

I'm assuming that it's still under construction because there are no active links and in the meantime you are just getting interested people to sign up.

I can't fault the homepage, however let us know when it's all done, so that we can explore the entire site and give you constructive criticism.

Btw, did you design your own graphics?
  • itduke
  • itduke

Post 3+ Months Ago

great design, i didnt see any features of the site ?
  • myspot
  • Born
  • Born
  • myspot

Post 3+ Months Ago

cool! when is it going to be up? You planning to make it like a membership site or yuo'll sell em?
  • matie
  • matie

Post 3+ Months Ago

Kool site, I like the idea of a school management site. By the way I could not get any links to visit section like the School, teachers, Parents etc, I think its important to have the links. Your site will be more user friendly if you can add Terms of Use and Privacy Policy on the index page.
  • UVBoy
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: London, Ontario, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site loaded quickly. It's easy to tell that this site has something to do with learning and organization but hard to figure out the details.

I like the look/feel of the homepage but I would change the image for "Parents" - it looks like a kid with his Grandpa, not his Dad.

I really think the site needs a tagline or small blurb that explains in 5 or 6 words what the point of the website is.

As one other post said, I can't find any links on the homepage.
  • ifighter
  • Born
  • Born
  • ifighter

Post 3+ Months Ago

Site Looks great! I am going to forward this to some teachers that I know.
  • calvi36
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • calvi36
  • Loc: Glasgow, Scotland

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the site looks great. There could be a major issue with the whole project though.

Data Protection and storage of information being held on school children on external servers. Even if it was installed on say a school's own mysql I cannot see any school allowing external access to their servers. I am talking from a UK point of view. This type of system would raise many issues.

For this to work in the UK, the sites owners and all employees of the site's owner would have to pass through annual disclosure checks by Police and Social Services.

The laws could be different in other countries and I genuinely wish you luck with it.

Just to let you know that I know what I am talking about here read on.

I own a company, we hold financial details on customers. We have a data protection license issued by the Information Commissioner's Office. We have a mysql database that contains the names, phone numbers addresses of every customer. We grant access only to other companies that hold data protection registration. Even then the other companies (mainly car dealrs) can only then access our customers details if we have ordered the car from a dealer. Each dealer we grant access to can only view the customers relevant to them, so say we order a citroen for a customer, then the citroen dealer will only see the list of cars/vans that we have ordered from them. All other customer information is kept secure, the dealers can only access fields such as customers name, number, vehicle ordered. No financial data is disclosed to the dealer.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers