SITE REVIEW: screenspro.com (html version)

• advanceflash
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • advanceflash

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, we have completed a css/html version of our screensaver website. any comments would be welcome

HD Animated Screensavers
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• amabaie
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it. Nice clean layout. Easy to navigate. The one thing is a very small item. The flame screensaver is very vibrant and overshadows the two calmer ones on either side of it on the home page. I would pull the flames aside somehow, as I find it distracting. Or perhaps do a rotation of screensavers every 4 seconds, or send them across as a marquee.
  • zaiah
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • zaiah

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is great. This is one of the better sites I've seen on this forum. Two big thumbs up! I really like the imagery and typography. They are so easy on the eyes. Great job. I would submit this to some of the weekly CSS Inspiration galleries.

Can I ask how long you've been designing sites. And you said "we" is this a firm project?
  • Bigwebmaster
  • Site Admin
  • Site Admin
  • Loc: Seattle, WA & Phoenix, AZ

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am actually really impressed with your website. Not only the design itself is simple and pleasing to the eyes, but I had a quick browse of your products too. I love it all. I bookmarked your other website as I may possibly use some of your services in the future for custom development work.

All I really can say is Great job!
  • advanceflash
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • advanceflash

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi ,Zaiah, i've been in the industry for around 5 years now and have been lucky to work with some great clients like NASA and Disney that really helped me understand how to communicate through a site.

The project was a joint effort by my company http://www.advanceflash.com and http://www.flipvisual.com a development company in UK

Thanks for the feedback.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers