SITE REVIEW: SeoScene

• Absorb
  • Absorb

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

Does my design on http://www.seoscene.com fit with my website's articles? If you were interested in reading search engine optimization articles, would you return to my site? What needs to be revamped?

Thanks, -Absorb.
  • Bacterial
  • Born
  • Born
  • Bacterial

Post 3+ Months Ago

The navigation on your website is not so apparent. I think you need to make it look more like a navigation. Otherwise the site is quick to respond and the layout is pretty good.
  • reaper
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: europe

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site 8) Something that i would like to see:

When landing on your homepage it would be nice to see a navigation menu with the size of about the same size as the google image ad you have displayed.

In this menu you can put all the article descriptions, the name of the articles in sequential order - by doing this the visitor gets a quick view of the articles that are available and doesn't have to scroll down and look what's available because it can all be seen in an instant.

And what do you say as a visitor if you see such navigation, THANK YOU :lol:
This would in my oppinion be even more user friendly :wink:

The site looks nice! maybe one thing though, but that's just me, you could remove the top table and move the rest upwards and integrate the table you removed in some other sort of manor.
By doing this it would give it a more superiour posture so to speak, i don't know how to explain it, but your site would be better represented :wink:

Overall....nicely done and interesting content that's most important! Certainly eligable for return visits.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Topic has been unlocked. Please resume your reviews.
  • neuro
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • neuro

Post 3+ Months Ago

Absorb wrote:
Hello,

Does my design on http://www.seoscene.com fit with my website's articles? If you were interested in reading search engine optimization articles, would you return to my site? What needs to be revamped?

Thanks, -Absorb.

The white or whatever it is as background is hard on my eyes. Otherwise looks ok.
  • Absorb
  • Absorb

Post 3+ Months Ago

I thought the background was pretty light, and great for an article site?
  • SB_GEMINI
  • Born
  • Born
  • SB_GEMINI

Post 3+ Months Ago

colors look great although i think a logo would really help
  • PokerSpider
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: norway

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like your site, usefull info for me..but i agree with the logo maybe can have an improvement and maybe a not so "hard" white bacground..

good jobb....
  • 3D-Orbit
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice and clean design. You should maybe add Copyright at the bottom of it and a logo like the other people said. Besides that, its a very nice site. Best of luck
  • vortex
  • Student
  • Student
  • vortex
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello, I was on your web site and I was thinking that sense you have allot of information to show you may want to list the articles at the top of the doc with links going to them, this way if I go to your web site and see something that I would like to read then I could just go to that articles, just a thought but I think it would make the site more interesting and easer for people to get to the subjects there are interested in reading about.

Got to go to work now!!
PEACE
  • Absorb
  • Absorb

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks for all the ideas and comments.
  • Absorb
  • Absorb

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm, well im thinking about just listing all the articles on the homepage - would that be better? or should i just write out the intros to my featured articles as it is right now?
  • Absorb
  • Absorb

Post 3+ Months Ago

anyone?
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • apsblackbelt2
  • Loc: George Mason University

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think you need some more graphics, the text to image ratio is not good on your site.
  • Absorb
  • Absorb

Post 3+ Months Ago

well i like your idea, but what kind of images can i add.. for a search engine optimization article site ?? Obviously im limited.
  • Absorb
  • Absorb

Post 3+ Months Ago

Again, what kind of graphics can i add?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers