SITE REVIEW: SeulArts

• seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Romania

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have just finished the main page so far, and i wa wondering if anyone can notice any mallfunctions in theyr browsers, or any kind of problem visual text or link:) thanks: http://www.tzr.ro/seularts/
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• montyt
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow gr8 work.. i bookmarked it..
working and looking gr8 in both IE and FF

one question how u did.. that navigation part. never seen before that kind of navigation with css and javaScript. I know it can be done in flex and flash.. but u did in css+javascript.. but how?
  • celandine
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: Belgrade, Serbia

Post 3+ Months Ago

excellent design. will the waterfall at the bottom be animated?

anyhow one funny glitch - your navigation is fantastically cool (and I also would love to know how you did it :D) but when I first loaded the site it didn't work right - the icons didn't 'inflate' when I moused over them, but when I moused over the area a few centimeters to the left of the icons, they did inflate. it's like the coordinates you set for the icon transformation didn't match the coordinates of the icons themselves. but when I clicked somewhere once, it started working right. now when I reload the site it also works right.

I don't know if it's a glitch on my side or yours... anyhow if nobody else gets the same thing I guess you don't have to worry about it.

the site looks brilliant though, really. great work.
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

:) Thanks.. the navigation is made with jquery library, you can find it on the net, it is very flexible in animation and yes sometimes it has it's glitches but they are minor. I don't mean to make much animation on the site because i have alot of pngs that allredy teke some time to load.
But anyhow, this is just the begining, it will evolve into a much more complex site.. i intend to make a php platfotm that manipulates the context of the site and perhapes write one or two tutorials and scripts for the vissitors and fans:D
Oh and one more trick.. i want to make the css variate in day time and night time:P
  • montyt
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

gr8 thank for the jquery knowledge. do post here your sites when u r done. :)
  • seularts
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

well it's going to take a wille.. but feel free to take a look here and then.. i just started on the programing part.. and that part doesn't show much on the interface and takes alot to create:), but i did finish 30% of the site:D
  • eautocad
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Spring Hill, Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the elk, animate him!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers