SITE REVIEW: shoescenter

  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca
  • Posts: 70

Post 3+ Months Ago

we are a design group and in the end we finish the updates of this website !
any suggestions?
http://www.shoescenter.com.tr

(it works in macromedia flash 8 ) - ie -
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Posts: ?
  • Loc: Ozzuland
  • Status: Online

Post 3+ Months Ago

  • Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 935
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey,

Great site, a really good flash development - well done :D

Couple of points ...

1. I struggled to understand what you actually did, you don't appear to sell anything, just profiles and contact details of retail outlets.
2. I would suggest placing somesort of 'blinking cursor' in the input fields on the 'contact' page. I initially / mistakenly thought it wasn't working because there was nothing to indicate it has focus.
3. You could perhaps put a 'music on/off' button :?:

Anyway, just minor details to perfect an already excellent development.

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca
  • Posts: 70

Post 3+ Months Ago

Prime wrote:
Hey,
Great site, a really good flash development - well done :D
Couple of points ...
1. I struggled to understand what you actually did, you don't appear to sell anything, just profiles and contact details of retail outlets.
2. I would suggest placing somesort of 'blinking cursor' in the input fields on the 'contact' page. I initially / mistakenly thought it wasn't working because there was nothing to indicate it has focus.
3. You could perhaps put a 'music on/off' button :?:
Anyway, just minor details to perfect an already excellent development.
Cheers, Prime ... :D


firstly thanks prime;
we do this site because of customers who dont know shoescenter's products.scondly you say on off button; it is on the rigth side bottom os the page! and the last thing you say "..because there was nothing to indicate it has focus." you will be true thanks....
  • sarmystic
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 9

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, What's this. On clicking on your url I was able to access the site but after clicking enter on the main page I encountered a blank white page..
I tried again but again...the blank white page.

I use mozilla firefox
  • Rod_Snyder
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 26
  • Loc: Overland Park, Kansas

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think that was an awesome flash development. Makes me want to play around a little more with flash. Nice music, but couldn't turn it off. I didn't see any prices on any of the shoes, but maybe it's more of a site to point people to the listed stores. If that's the case, a little more info on each product would be good.

Envious of your flash knowledge.

Good Luck

Rod
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca
  • Posts: 70

Post 3+ Months Ago

Rod_Snyder wrote:
I think that was an awesome flash development. Makes me want to play around a little more with flash. Nice music, but couldn't turn it off. I didn't see any prices on any of the shoes, but maybe it's more of a site to point people to the listed stores. If that's the case, a little more info on each product would be good.

Envious of your flash knowledge.

Good Luck

Rod


thanks for your reply bottom of the page on the rigth side there is an on off button,you wil turn off the music to click it. and in addition to this we make this site only image. our costumer dont wants to sale anything on internet.only they want to promote their company....
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca
  • Posts: 70

Post 3+ Months Ago

sarmystic wrote:
Hey, What's this. On clicking on your url I was able to access the site but after clicking enter on the main page I encountered a blank white page..
I tried again but again...the blank white page.
I use mozilla firefox

i know this problem, i wabt to tell it,
firstly we make this site in flash 6 but when we do it in flash 6 there was a problem in internet explorer the problem is "internet explorer flash activation problem" when you open the page in flash 6 there is a white border on the flash area. so we make it in flash 8 and problem solved.... which program do you use flash 6 or flash 8?
  • marsik
  • Student
  • Student
  • marsik
  • Posts: 79

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok, good
  • donalduck_sg
  • Newbie
  • Newbie
  • donalduck_sg
  • Posts: 10
  • Loc: Singapore

Post 3+ Months Ago

karinca wrote:
we are a design group and in the end we finish the updates of this website !
any suggestions?
http://www.shoescenter.com.tr

(it works in macromedia flash 8 ) - ie -

Hey the flash is amazine
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 712
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Noise. Me no use website with noise for longer time than it takes me to close it.
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca
  • Posts: 70

Post 3+ Months Ago

dyefade wrote:
Noise. Me no use website with noise for longer time than it takes me to close it.

its our costumers idea! its not our idea! i m with you! :(
  • marsik
  • Student
  • Student
  • marsik
  • Posts: 79

Post 3+ Months Ago

It is good site, only the music is bad

but nice page
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca
  • Posts: 70

Post 3+ Months Ago

marsik wrote:
It is good site, only the music is bad

but nice page


i say it before, ,its not our idea!
  • dyefade
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • User avatar
  • Posts: 712
  • Loc: UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Really smooth, I think this will appeal to it's market, client should be pleased.

It didn't work for me in FF1.5 (English version), but IE7 was fine.
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca
  • Posts: 70

Post 3+ Months Ago

dyefade wrote:
Really smooth, I think this will appeal to it's market, client should be pleased.It didn't work for me in FF1.5 (English version), but IE7 was fine.


thanks dyefade :)
we will try to solve the problem
  • Simple
  • Born
  • Born
  • Simple
  • Posts: 3

Post 3+ Months Ago

I tried to review the site, but it doesn't display in my Firefox browser. You may have server problems.
  • karinca
  • Student
  • Student
  • karinca
  • Posts: 70

Post 3+ Months Ago

Simple wrote:
I tried to review the site, but it doesn't display in my Firefox browser. You may have server problems.

we try to solve this problem'!

Post Information

  • Total Posts in this topic: 17 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
  • You cannot post new topics in this forum
  • You cannot reply to topics in this forum
  • You cannot edit your posts in this forum
  • You cannot delete your posts in this forum
  • You cannot post attachments in this forum
 
cron
 

© 1998-2014. Ozzu® is a registered trademark of Unmelted, LLC.