• No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• demonmaestro
  • Gold Member
  • Gold Member
  • Loc: Conroe, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

its nice but i feel like theres a catch....
  • akhan360
  • akhan360

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice layout, i like the semitransparency used in it. A couple of things though, the menu expanding animation takes too long, feels kinda clumsy. The dotted pattern in the *top* of the website (logo, telephone number, live help button) really is an eyesore. Use the semitransparency effect again for the top, have it solid white or just have it white from the top then fade in to the pattern. Otherwise, looks great. I like how the tabular data is layed out in all of your pages!

Edit: Just looked at it a little bit closer. I understand English might not be your first language, please have your grammar and spelling checked out on the website. It's just one step closer to professionalism! (ie Trail Pack instead of Trial Pack. "First test then take decision buy or not We think about client satisfaction This trail pack for 5 day's only We provide trail pack for test only")
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

demonmaestro wrote:
its nice but i feel like theres a catch....

i see what you mean, like hobohost does something similar but their $1 accounts are 3gig space and 20gig traffic for $12 a year but they have been around for 5-6 years while Sichost was only started 4 months ago so the catch is that it is a new server/service. But everything is unlimited at such a low rate which i guess he is trying to gain clients but having a real close look at the site and i am starting to think it was a cheap make.

i got both sites sitting on my dual monitors and looking at both of them i see that Sechost favours the dotted background and does not corner the images in the top bar which i don't really like the mixed pattern, should of used GIF and made backgrounds transparent.

4 months active

Sichost has got a good layout but i don't find it clean cut, but personally i don't feel the love there is 18 cents difference between personal pack and the expert pack but they do accept payments up to 5 years apparently too. Free Domain Name that is Free if paid 5 years or more which is something new. but most of all i don't like the squares and not round corners then the dots everywhere don't do it for me either. Seams like a slap together job with some bad icons but if he can deliver and not have the server over loaded with clients so he can make money out of this then with a little work the site could be improved but it does not float my boat one bit.
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 24 days ago

Hi! neelhaam Just now I have seen your website it is absolutely marvellous and fantastic and really I have no words to say. Right from the theme, background colour,images used in the website and the tabs provided in the website all are absolutely outstanding and really rocking. Your website can be kept as role model for others who are all going to create websites regarding web hosting. Please try to create more websites of this type of quality.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers