SITE REVIEW: sienko.info

• sienko.info
  • sienko.info

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review the newest version of my website.
www.sienko.info
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's my flash website.
www.sienko.info
I would like to hear your opinion.
I think you should understand at least menu texts:)
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• jfno67
  • jfno67

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice use of colors on each page, I like it. I also find the presentation and layout very neat. I guess you have music on (icon in upper right), I don't like having generic music on a website. I you want to put music on maybe a streampad widget telling us what you like would be better.

Also I would try to put some personal text, to give the site a more "personal fell". You could add a comment on each site of the portfolio or something like that.
  • kocisz
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice site - neat. I'd recommend getting rid of the background music - some people get annoyed by that and you may loose prospective clients.

As for the portfolio it uses sort of a "mistery meat navigation scheme" can't really see where it's leading. I think you dhould add some description to those images, so it's not just a bundle of loosely related pictures.

Two more remarks for future consideration: you might want to add a non-Flash version of the site and translate the website into English. That will broaden your audience greatly.

All in all very nice site, good job!
Hope my thoughts help.

-pozdro :)
  • elemanyak
  • elemanyak

Post 3+ Months Ago

i dont like flash sites. because flash is not flexible in my opinion...
  • lawson
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • lawson

Post 3+ Months Ago

well there is only one comment i would like to make mate, you need to lose that music or at least change the type of music. I do not know what to that would be up to you but i think that music has got to go mate, other than that the site is o.k
  • sienko.info
  • sienko.info

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi again!
After small changes sound is off by default, and there are new descriptions in portfolio!
Check it out!
  • antonyx
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • antonyx
  • Loc: London UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

very fruity.. is there a reason there are fruit on the page apart from the colour scheme?
  • snooggie
  • snooggie

Post 3+ Months Ago

very neat and clean design
I didnt exactly get what it was maybe you should add a bit of the international language English

cheers
  • Saul_PL
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I understand everything on this site, you have nice programing skills but I'm wonder why you choose this fruits as a graphic ? In my opinion you should change this for something else, maybe some 3D graphic?

sorry for englisch :wink:
  • Merlyn
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Contrary to what other people have said. I actually like the music. I think you should keep it. A good choice to have it off or really quiet by default too.

I think the transitions between colors and pages are also very nice. Great Work!

Perhaps have a little bit more info on the projects or portfolio that you have completed, other than the technologies used to create them? I'm not sure what else you could add, but it seems very minimal. Again I could see if that is what you're going for. Great work.
  • ren
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

I agree the music is a good match for the visual. I also like the fact that the site is simple and clean.
  • igotrichonline
  • Born
  • Born
  • igotrichonline

Post 3+ Months Ago

its neat, but i think you should offer a html version too. maybe loosing a few visitors
  • royce
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Floriduh

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it. Very pleasing to the eyes. Even though I don't understand the language, I still wanted to browse the pages.

I'm not sure what a previous poster meant by Flash is not flexible since the best looking and award winning sites are all built with Flash!
  • alexdovinat
  • alexdovinat

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site. look cool
  • masterweb
  • masterweb

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's not my style but I can appreciate it. The layout is clean. Love the photos, blending of colors, transitions. I'd prefer to have the sound on by default instead I was left checking my speakers because I saw the lines moving (thought the sound was on). I don't mind sound when I load a page as long as I can turn it off.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 15 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers