SITE REVIEW: Sigvertiser

• tolkein
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • tolkein

Post 3+ Months Ago

I've put up my ebook for sale here while getting ready my forum signature swapping program.

Please give your opinions about the site and let me know whether it sounds genuine enough (it is by the way) and doesn't look like another get-rich-quick book.

Check it out - http://www.sigvertiser.com

Thanks.[/url]
  • addicted2
  • addicted2
  • Loc: lancashire UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi
Just been looking at your site.
I think the site looks a hell of a lot better than many like it but I just think there are so many of these get-rich ebooks flying around that a lot of people will think "scam" and move on.
I would look at this from a totally different angle and think more that you are selling a product, an informative book that promises nothing only advice. Sell yourself more as a marketer, don't mention that you are a newbie etc. Go for a more slick design and make it known that the book contains advice for webmasters (focus on the "popular questions" and less on how much money you made)
I actually think the less you mention the money the better, as a new webmaster myself I would not purchase this as it is now but would seriously consider it if it was simply a marketing advisory editorial.
I really hope this helps, best of luck with it.
  • mic check
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • mic check
  • Loc: US

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have an eBook site my self and I know how it could be with one of these. If you would like to know more information about how you can improve your site then I say just check out some basic templates to improve your basic agenda of your site. If you need anymore help let me know. :P
  • bluedragon
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • bluedragon

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wonderful site. But if I may make a suggestion, I have editted your first paragraph.

Code: [ Select ]
This book is based on an actual website and how I took it from concept to success in under 2 months! It covers everything I did from domain registration, to how I eventually sold the website within 12 hours for a high $x,xxx.

Great layout though. It is simple to navigate and no big flashy images. Great job.
  • tolkein
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • tolkein

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well, I just made modifications to the site. Hopefully, it looks more professional now.

And yeah the book's a real thing and not a scam - just check out the customer feedback.
  • Jpellizzi
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I feel the site is very condensed. I am very uneasy when viewing it - theres a lot of info stacked and center justified right on top of eachother.

If your going to "underdesign" a site, and break it down into simplicity - then do so, i think you should rework the navigation, keep less things on a page, but make more pages.
  • tolkein
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • tolkein

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jpellizzi wrote:
I feel the site is very condensed. I am very uneasy when viewing it - theres a lot of info stacked and center justified right on top of eachother.

If your going to "underdesign" a site, and break it down into simplicity - then do so, i think you should rework the navigation, keep less things on a page, but make more pages.

Thanks, I felt the same. I don't really wanna make it more than 1 page less it looks like another scam site so I removed some text instead.

Have another look guys, I've added some "eye candy" to the site ;)
  • coronado
  • coronado

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice site . :shock:
  • americarx
  • Born
  • Born
  • americarx

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
The site is simple and make the customers easy to navigate.
Bye
  • geeksview
  • Born
  • Born

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like your site. Its very clean and simple. It reminds me of bravenet.com though. Maybe it is the icons.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers