SITE REVIEW: SIREN2.0

• s][ren
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Lehigh Valley

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, I just updated my personal webpage. I think it looks more clean than the old one, I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the layout and stuff. Thanks muchly :D
-Ted
  • noxealia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Spring, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

Well it looks pretty...girlish, so if you were going for more of a gaming site or anything like that you should change the colors to a little more darker in the red/black hue.(gray too). Also the ENTER thing at the beggining is quite annoying. But other than that good job. If you want to know what I mean by the colors just visit the link in my signature(noxealia.com)
  • Ashes
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: The bosom of Dixie.

Post 3+ Months Ago

The text color needs to be set. It's illegible with my default settings.

Also the main content floats with the resolution, I'm not sure if you intended that or not.

When I view it, the main text is no longer underneath the orange top of the background image.
  • joebert
  • Fart Bubbles
  • Genius
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

The transition from splash page to site threw me for a loop, two different worlds.

I like the graphic & layout, it gets a little lonely if you ever have to scroll down (like with "Pictures") though. You should utilise more of the screens width.

Looking at the earlier abstract version, I think this is a big improvement.
  • bbott1982
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: NJ, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

s][ren wrote:
Hey, I just updated my personal webpage. I think it looks more clean than the old one, I just wanted to know what you guys thought of the layout and stuff. Thanks muchly :D
-Ted

Hey, I noticed in your info you go to Moravian in Bethlehem, PA.

Do you know where DeSales University is?
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Why are you centering your font.

Bold your titles so they stand out more.

You've got a space between your HOME button and your INFORMATION button. I see you sliced your site with ImageReady, that's probably the cause for spacing.

The site is pretty bland. Add some more colours and change the text colour as well. Grey on white is a bit hard on the eyes.

Try using CSS instead of inline font tags.

Get rid of the unnecessary  

Use more descriptive keywords.
  • Mas Sehguh
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your link color is unreadable and you've removed the functionality of visited link colors for absolutely no reason. Also, your navigation links are hard to find and should be made larger.
  • jlknauff
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

For the most part, I like the layout but not the choice of colors. Add some more content & fix the pallet & you will be headed in the right direction :D
  • diegomh7
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: UK- Sheffield

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like the cs site you did, i can relate to the addiction side of it lol, our site is http://www.p3o.co.uk have a nosey. Colour wise looks ok too, im on a tft screen at the moment so ill have to wait till i get home for a better look.

l8ter,

UK_M@5T3R -=[P3O]=-

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 9 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers