SITE REVIEW: Site Assistant

• middayc
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Slovenia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

I've been working on this service for quite some time and it's getting ready to be released now.

We had around 50 beta testers from people I know and local webmaster communities, but now I am hoping to get some real unbiased feedback from general webmasters like I see on this forum. I am interested in any positive or negative feedback, be it on design, user friendliness, texts, or deeper things in functionality of the system inside ( bots / parsers..).

http://www.site-assistant.com , don't be afraid to make a free account, even if just to see how it looks :)

Thanks,
Janko

• Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Gab
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Gab

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

Its really a nice and professional web site, nice Test, columns, fonts, color combination etc. :)

I dont think there would be any negative feedback given by any user for this site :)

Good Luck :)
  • middayc
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Slovenia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Gab,

Thanks for your (to)kind review :) . I am sure there can be negative feedback too.

One thing I am most worried about is that the point of the service is not that obvious, what does it do? for who and why would anyone need it. Maybe it's too general, basically just a "smart" list of your websites (that autogathers info about them), it doesn't have some very concrete or specific goal.

btw.. After talking to some beta testers about the point and usage of it all (related to what I said above) we hugely reduced the prices, so they are more appropriate to the term "list of websites".

Thanks!

//wasn't here another post before, about someone saying something like that he doesn't know what software does?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers