SITE REVIEW: Memorial Gardens

• aburnzi
  • aburnzi

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please review my website Memorial-Gardens, a free service website, created to tribute our loved ones who have sadly passed away. Post peoms, tributes, candles, photos and gifts to memorials and other features.

http://www.memorial-gardens.org
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Vector
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey, i've seen you before :D. I still have the same thing to say here: I love the site; how clean it is, how organized it is. The only think that really sticks out to me, as "out of place" is the top most menu has no style applied to it, and looks like it should have some background color around the links, or something, to make them look more like buttons or something.
  • j666gak
  • Born
  • Born
  • j666gak

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have to agree this a great site... clean and clear so your eye goes straight to the content, keep it simple ; )

Good job!
  • svenner310
  • svenner310

Post 3+ Months Ago

This is a very intriguing concept. I like the flow of it. It's easy to navigate and colors are easy on the eyes.
  • ShaunPecker
  • ShaunPecker

Post 3+ Months Ago

The website had a very touching concept.The color for this website is apt for the concept.And the design is very neat.Nice and Simple Logo.Overall a very good website.
  • mydetectives
  • Born
  • Born
  • mydetectives

Post 3+ Months Ago

The theme of the website touches my heart. really nice site, color used in this website is nice or give coolness to eyes or thoughts of course. I like the concept of the site very much.
  • itjobus
  • Born
  • Born
  • itjobus

Post 3+ Months Ago

great minimalistic design I love minimalistic design cause it conveys the message on a very clear and crisp way

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers