SITE REVIEW: Sitesmakers Freelancers

• deyu
  • deyu

Post 3+ Months Ago

please review my site and the directory .

i have a http://www.sitesmakers.com/directory with pagerank transfer i hope you like it , and my index of some freelancers that we are helping out .-:)

waitng comments.
thankx

http://www.sitesmakers.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

On your search bar to the left, It kind looks like its being overlapped by something else on my computer? Is anyone else getting that?
  • jumar112
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • jumar112
  • Loc: Ohio, USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Penguin, I don't see that when I bring up the page /directory, but when I bring up the main page of sitemakers I do see the overlap. It actually looks like two different menus.

I really don't like the main page as there are to many highlighted words. You need rewording on the About page and watch your spelling, grammer and word usage.

example from your site:
Hello , what can i say , im pleased that you read this , if you are here then you must know that we are building web sites, see bellow: then the rest of your page.

I don't mean to sound harsh but if I was looking for a freelancer to design a website for me after reading just the first couple of sentences I would go someplace else.

You are stating that you have freelance SEO services but I noticed that your first two keywords are not within your contents the third keyword is but the fourth one is not. I did not look at anymore then the first four.

It states that you have 5 years of graphic design experience. If I was looking at this site I would like to see some of the work you have done. Maybe a link to a page to show off your work.

I will probably get comments that I shouldn't be so harsh, but I know selling services on the internet is extremely difficult and this site looks like a blog. Not that blogs are not and cannot be professional, they can.

You need to stick to one theme for your website.
  • deyu
  • deyu

Post 3+ Months Ago

ived remade the site in totality ..

please review it ..

and jumar112 thanks alot for the advices , i didnot take that as a harsh replay , im glad you did that .. ived remade the site and now i think its look great no ?

http://www.sitesmakers.com
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Its Joomla? :shock:

The template is great but I don't really think it quite suits the aim of your site. The other template was HEAPS better it just needed some work.
  • deyu
  • deyu

Post 3+ Months Ago

yea its joomla .. i like this one better :) true the theme is great :d
  • penguin
  • Flying penguins
  • Banned
  • Loc: Behind you !

Post 3+ Months Ago

Benat wrote:
Its Joomla? :shock:

The template is great but I don't really think it quite suits the aim of your site. The other template was HEAPS better it just needed some work.

I agree, get the old template back.
  • deyu
  • deyu

Post 3+ Months Ago

nea .. thanks for all , but ill keep this one ! :)

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 8 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers