SITE REVIEW: SkilledHost.com

• project3
  • project3

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello All,

Take a look at my site. I run a new hosting company and we are priced well below most. But our response has been slow. Maybe its the design or maybe the site is confusing.

Alot of host sites are all flashy maybe thats what we should do?

Well let me know.

We are an adult host so if you click on our affiliates link you will see adult material. Other than that its clean.

Thanks in advance

Heres The Site
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,

Your top navbar items don't seem to be spaced out evenly so it's making the navbar look messy. Space out the items some more.

Your packages page doesn't seem to have a border around the main table like on the other pages?

Next time let us know if it's a NSFW site. I just clicked on the affiliates tab. SO FOR ANYONE ELSE BE CAREFUL.

On your support page you've got all this white space and the form is at the bottom. I suggest you remove that image of the lady with the headset and push your form up higher to aleviate all the extra white space. It would look more professional.

You don't seem to have a section with the company profile. Whenever I'm shopping online or researching on a company I like to read up on its' history it sure makes me feel more secure and more of on a personal level with the company.

I'm having a hard time understand what the difference between a regular hosting company and yours would be? Why the "adult" hosting company? What does your company offer with a name like that and affiliates like that? What is your target market? I know right now if I browsed to that site and I saw no companhy profile and who its affiliates were, there would be no chance i'd choose you guys. So make sure you're targeting the right kind of ppl. If you're looking for adult entainment then target them.

These may be reasons you're not getting alot of responses. IMHP

Good luck.
  • Moses08
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Moses08

Post 3+ Months Ago

Wowa...

Please warn us before you direct us to an adult webhosting service.
  • peterstannard
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • peterstannard

Post 3+ Months Ago

you must have updated it since these guys posted their comments as i think the site looks quite good.

maybe you could look into a support forum?
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

i think the site is ok....except the bottom which looks a bit disorganized. Other than that..it's ok.
  • project3
  • project3

Post 3+ Months Ago

thanks, everyone!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 6 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers