SITE REVIEW: Software Archive

• eyelfixit
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Canada eh!

Post 3+ Months Ago

please take a look at our new CMS located here: http://bcsave.com/cms

We offer cutting edge beta news, polls, a forum with security related issues, a software archive which contains over 8000 titles and much more.

If you have suggestions please feel free.

Thank you for your time in advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• musik
  • Legend
  • Super Moderator
  • Loc: up a tree

Post 3+ Months Ago

oh what a great site, its so easy to know where everything is! I really cant suggest anything more helpful than saying maybe its a good idea to have the login box which is down the bottom on the right, to be up the top for easy access. otherwise i really like it. :D
  • eyelfixit
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

musik wrote:
oh what a great site, its so easy to know where everything is! I really cant suggest anything more helpful than saying maybe its a good idea to have the login box which is down the bottom on the right, to be up the top for easy access. otherwise i really like it. :D

Awww, you just amde my day. That's so sweet. Thank you so very much.
as for the log-in block, you must have been signed in cause there is one. exactly were you asked for there to be one. 8) Great minds think alike. :D
  • PluTunium
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Touring the USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

When i went to your site, It said i was logged in, I have never been there before and have never registered. Also when i click log out, It says "You are now logged out!" and then it redirects me back to the same place and i am logged in again! Then i click log out, and it does the same thing, over and over again! I think thats a problem unless you purposely made it like that. Or just the link that says "log out" doesn't change to "log in" after you logged out... Did you catch that?

Anyways i like the layout of the site. It is simple and easy to navigate around. The header is not to dull, and not to artistic, but it still catches your eye. Like musik said, the login box should be at the top, But then you replied that it is, and it still isn't. Over all 1-10 scale, 10 being best, i give it 8 :)
  • eyelfixit
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

IMadmin wrote:
When i went to your site, It said i was logged in, I have never been there before and have never registered. Also when i click log out, It says "You are now logged out!" and then it redirects me back to the same place and i am logged in again! Then i click log out, and it does the same thing, over and over again! I think thats a problem unless you purposely made it like that. Or just the link that says "log out" doesn't change to "log in" after you logged out... Did you catch that?

Clear your cach , that's a cookies issue. you'll see it will clear that little congestion up.

Quote:
Anyways i like the layout of the site. It is simple and easy to navigate around. The header is not to dull, and not to artistic, but it still catches your eye. Like musik said, the login box should be at the top, But then you replied that it is, and it still isn't. Over all 1-10 scale, 10 being best, i give it 8 :)

I mis under stood that part, I though she said on the bottm, opps. but yeah that's been changed. Thank you for taking the time to review our site and for the positive feedback. If you would like to join or contribute we can exchange links or something. :D
  • shaunamc
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • shaunamc
  • Loc: New Jersey

Post 3+ Months Ago

awesome
  • UNFLUX
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Loc: twitter.com/unflux

Post 3+ Months Ago

please post quality reviews, and not just 1 word.

"great" "awesome" "good job" doesn't tell him how to improve his site or
how to make it better. If you wanted a quality review of your site, you
wouldn't want a 1 word review either.
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice site. It is well made and well structured. The header at the top finishes the site off and the colours are pleasing.

one thing i would alter if i was u, try and center the whole of the page. because I am using 1280*1024 the whole page is moved to the left. pehaps centering everything would make a difference.

just my 2 :my2cents:
  • willstein
  • Loser
  • Loser
  • willstein
  • Loc: Maryland

Post 3+ Months Ago

just as the rest said . . . nice site

you seem to be getting alot of hits for a new site.
are those statistics accurate?
  • mediarays

Post 3+ Months Ago

Great site.it also loads fast. congrats!.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers