SITE REVIEW: Software News

• ManXP
  • ManXP
  • Loc: Lithuania

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello.

I'd like to ask you to review my website and tell your opinion. It's software news related website. Yes, there are a lot of other software related websites and you will ask yourself: „Why should i visit this one?“. But here news are posted few hours before the same article appears on big websites, such as BetaNews for example, and the biggest attention is dedicated for building a friendly and not just computers related community to meet new friends, chat with interesting people from all the whole world, get a help and support whenever you need it.
I'm not a webdesigner, and wed design isn't top class, but i'd like to get all your critics what should be changed. Please post all your comments and ideas on Feedback Section or here, because just your critic will help to make a better place to meet for us.

Software News
  • daremedy
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • daremedy

Post 3+ Months Ago

its a good design and good layout. pretty useful site! dont know what else to tell you. :?
  • GamingHybrid
  • GamingHybrid

Post 3+ Months Ago

Your top banner doesnt match the Nav Bar colors of your site, so work on that.
Also, take out the White Italic Text at the top, quite good though man.

GOD BLESS
  • Jepps98
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Umm, not exactly sure...

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow man, nice site dude. i bought that gaime 1.01 it is so cool well nice layout and *plum* cya
  • found it
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • found it
  • Loc: united kingdom

Post 3+ Months Ago

Jepps98 wrote:
wow man, nice site dude. i bought that gaime 1.01 it is so cool well nice layout and *plum* cya

lol nice review...???

Anyway great looking site i like the blue headers very catchy just wanted to add there are alot of templates out on the net (if you are using one) so the need to make yours more even more outstanding is definately your first priority.

All in all a good looking site
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

it's sad if that's a template cuz it's so simple. I mean i like the layout ...it's really nice...professional, easy to browse and loads relatively fast. But that being a template...i'd advise u to be creative...and enhance it a little more if not a lot.
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

if i might add..it's one useful site...i'll bookmark...damn i gotta format...hopefully i remember to check back.
  • TheArchitect
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • TheArchitect
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

Indeed, very nice website. I've got a software title I'm going to release pretty soon. I'll be sure to let ya in on it! :wink:
  • ManXP
  • ManXP

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you all.

Yes, i don't have enough graphics skills, so i made a simple design. At the moment i'm remaking it a little (adding more graphics as a lot of people requested to do this) and hope to finish this week.

psyc0w - of course you can post your software here :)
  • meisam
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Richmond, BC

Post 3+ Months Ago

pretty cool site, I like the color scheme
  • ManXP
  • ManXP

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok guys, at last i made an update reviewing all the ideas and critics. I hope you will like it.

http://www.soft-news.net

It's still bright, but width is fixed now, more colors were added, information expanded. Comments? Thank you so much for helping me to build a better place.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers