SITE REVIEW: SONNARINTERNET.COM

• antiladybear
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • antiladybear

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello,

Our team is about finished with content including most everything our company offers, but I would love to get some feedback from as many as possible.

Thanks in Advance- The Sonnar Internet Inc. Team

http://www.sonnarinternet.com
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• OSGEN
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • OSGEN

Post 3+ Months Ago

That mambo login on your site, i find, is going confuse your web hosting customers. They might think that by loggin in there, they will be directed to their control panel or some other administrative panel.
  • mr_darek
  • Expert
  • Expert

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmm, I know you've spelled it differently, but doesn't the actual term "sonar" deal with underwater transmissions? Kind of a visual contradiction when I see that image with the sun. To me anyway.

The scrolling text on the upper right corner...I don't see too many professional sites use that method anymore, you may want to reconsider and place that information elsewhere. You actually repeat the newsflash twice, the second without a scroll...

I like orange personally, so I have no particular problem with the color scheme. There is an awful lot of information in this site, and I mean an awful lot...I think a lot of it can definitely be shrunk down, not making the site very text heavy and allowing to user to get to the information they want to get to faster...this does not apply to every page, but some.

All in all, it reminds me of a web-hosting site, so you've it that category in terms of design well.
  • antiladybear
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • antiladybear

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the feedback, I wish we had got more! :cry:

If anyone else could give me feedback I would appreciate it.

Thanks!
  • Truce
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Truce
  • Loc: Washington DC

Post 3+ Months Ago

I really like the site! Great use of colors and white space to lure in the visitors!

The only thing that rellly bugged me, was the borders around the "next previous start end" buttons. They are a little intruding. Perhaps try just the text, and maybe center that line?
  • Kitu
  • Kitu
  • Loc: Estonia

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site looks clean and simple, I like that.
However I don’t like the hover colour, it looks to bright on the white background. And there’s bit to much orange, but if you like the colour its Ok. As I see it is ment for 1024x768 resolution, but on 800x600 it looks rather…probably best word would be incomplete.
For me most important thing in website is general look, and that site looks nice generally.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Fast loading clean design. Good work!

I'm not sure about the choise of colour for your rollover in your left navbar though. Yellow & orange don't go too well together

On your polls, the second one which asks about search engines, when I click on submit I don't get the results page, it tells me there has been no results for that poll, yet when i go back to the main page and click on results, I get all the results?

The link titled "Great Links" seems to be completely isolated from the rest of the navbar? Was that intentional? I'd put it with the rest of the navbar it seems out of place right now

Under the content box "Technology Internet" I'd add more spacing between the bulleted list items, they seem too crunched together

At the very bottom of the main page where you have the buttons "Next, Prev, >" etc, the don't seem to show up properly in FF, at least the title right above it seems to be hiding behind it

When I click on "design a new website here" I get a new browser window that opens up and all I get on the page is a form to fill out. Was this form supposed to be a part of your site? If so you should keep the header and footer and NOT open a new window

There doesn't seem to be content in your hosting plans pages?

I think you have too many sub pages set up. Users are clicking too much to get to their destination page, try to limit the internal links to a max of 3 maybe even just 2

I think you should include a sitemap

Why do you have ",,," in your keywords?

Otherwise good work!
  • UniquelyYoursPC
  • Web Master
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Canada "A"

Post 3+ Months Ago

i like it i like the color and the layout it is clean
  • yotek
  • Born
  • Born
  • yotek

Post 3+ Months Ago

orange in menu can be little darken
  • antiladybear
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • antiladybear

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you all for your remarks and suggestions! I really appreciate them and will take all to heart and change the site thanks to your wonderful suggestions.

Thanks again!!!!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers