SITE REVIEW: SPOOF TO GO

• Gonefishing
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hello there. I would like to seek professional comments on my latest creation called Spoof Maniac … it contains photoshopped images – some strange, bizarre, images … including quips about many things….
Site: http://spooftogo.blogspot.com
Thanks!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

The W3C Validator found 129 coding errors ... click here to see them ...

On the left hand side of your page, everything isn't aligned and it looks a little strange ... see image below ...

There are massive gaps betwen the pictures on your homepage ... Try aking them smaller ...

Further than that I don't have anything to say ... I really don't like blogs ...
  • iliya428
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

1. Header is big, "Welcome" paragraph at each page, I must to scroll each time to get to content and then click on an image to view it.

2. Site offers advertising and nothing else. I would prefer less such sites in the Internet.
  • Artchy
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

waaay too many ads, and some parts of the template are not aligned properly.
  • alrofaee
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • alrofaee

Post 3+ Months Ago

righteous_trespasser wrote:
The W3C Validator found 129 coding errors ... click here to see them ...

On the left hand side of your page, everything isn't aligned and it looks a little strange ... see image below ...

There are massive gaps betwen the pictures on your homepage ... Try aking them smaller ...

Further than that I don't have anything to say ... I really don't like blogs ...

Same thing . :)
  • Sovi3t
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Sovi3t
  • Loc: 127.0.0.1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Huge number of ads causes huge amount of whitespace under each image. I'd make sure the design looks good before you put ads in it, rather than designing around the ads.

Header takes up half the page. I can't see any actual content above the fold.

On the left side, the header/background white of the page/sidebar are all off by a few pixels (Firefox). The white part of the page sticks out to the left about 1-2 pixels, and the sidebar is pulled into the page by about 2-3.

Other than that, the content looks interesting. Design is not bad. A few tweaks and it could be pretty good.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

First glance: Awesome banner!
But as indicated, you must do something about the header's integration with the body. It looks out of proportion! Simple layout, i like the color combination.
Another thing, it is my personal opinion that navigation bars without any pointers look a bit disorganized. i mean
Code: [ Select ]

VtecBo
Hong Chia Cheebic
Orchard Drift
  1. VtecBo
  2. Hong Chia Cheebic
  3. Orchard Drift

They can look better if you add <li> code in the html to make an indicato before them. Or add an arrow as an indicator.
8/10 ! Very well done.
  • sana
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: I am back!!

Post 3+ Months Ago

First glance: Awesome banner!
But as indicated, you must do something about the header's integration with the body. It looks out of proportion! Simple layout, i like the color combination.
Another thing, it is my personal opinion that navigation bars without any pointers look a bit disorganized. i mean
Code: [ Select ]

VtecBo
Hong Chia Cheebic
Orchard Drift
  1. VtecBo
  2. Hong Chia Cheebic
  3. Orchard Drift

They can look better if you add <li> code in the html to make an indicato before them. Or add an arrow as an indicator.
8/10 ! Very well done.
  • marcnorth
  • Born
  • Born
  • marcnorth

Post 3+ Months Ago

Slow to load... concept is a good one... but is this kind of like Photoshop Friday on somethingawful?
  • rocky_st
  • Born
  • Born
  • rocky_st

Post 3+ Months Ago

marcnorth wrote:
Slow to load... concept is a good one... but is this kind of like Photoshop Friday on somethingawful?

absolutely agree

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers