SITE REVIEW: StarCraft2Tube

• Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

So i was working towards the end of ABT(Angrybirdstube) and from playing starcraft2 everyday and watching youtube video's on sc2 then watching the IPL and MLG tournaments from korea and USA, i started to think mite be a bright idea to do the same with SC2. So far results have been reasonable but most of my viewing has been from Google video's more so then direct connections but still new site tho but still i am happy with it and use it myself most days.

But the biggest issue i have is that the scripts are not HQ conversion friendly so i am kinda stuck embedding videos from external sources which dampers my return through adsence but apart from that, i think these have been some good fun projects to work on in the spare time.

But if anyone can take a look and see if they like it or not, suggest some changes to improve would be great as i would like to see these sites soar a little more.

thank for reading and any suggestions are very welcome indeed.

http://starcraft2youtube.com/

Zealous
  • MarPlo
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • MarPlo

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi,
I visited yor site.
I did'n played StarCraft, but seems interestning, and the theme match well.
In the rest, nothing to criticize :).
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

How can you not play SC, over 11 million copy's sold and double that in pirated copy's lol.

I just raged off the game after several hours.....great game but my god it can do your head in.

Cheers for the report tho, means i am on the right track.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers