SITE REVIEW: I-stats - Web Analytics

• yowtrip
  • yowtrip

Post 3+ Months Ago

I'm going to go ahead and post my other site for review too: http://www.i-stats.com

It's a web analytics application that allows you to track your website traffic and visitors for marketing purposes.

I appreciate your time!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• ajkendall
  • ajkendall
  • Loc: Liverpool, England

Post 3+ Months Ago

nice first impression, there's not much i'd change about this design if i was doing it, maybe reduce some of the content as it may appear too cluttered and distract the user more than anything

but the colors and layout work well

nice work :)
  • redspace
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • redspace

Post 3+ Months Ago

can't say much. you did it pretty well. the only one i notice some kind of weird is "forgot passcode". usually i see "forgot password".
  • righteous_trespasser
  • Scuffle
  • Genius
  • Loc: South-Africa

Post 3+ Months Ago

Firstly ... 17 W3C Validation errors ... to see them, click here ...

Maybe just make the link of the page that a user is on unclickable and in another colour, for example if a user is on the "HOME" page, make the "HOME" link unclickable and in another colour so that a user knows which page he/she is on, and that the user doesn't redirect to the page that he/she is on ...

And yeah ... that's about it ... I really like the neatness of the site ... And the product looks amazing ... I'll have to have a word with my boss about getting this ... Job well done ...
  • tasameem
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • tasameem

Post 3+ Months Ago

first in low resolution i see the horizantal bare in this is a big problem u may lose some of your website visitor.
Second the text is clear and clean and easy to read in genral i like your website and i like your products good job ;)
  • yowtrip
  • yowtrip

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you all for the great feedback!
  • DPZero
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks great, but I have 2 small objections:
-why is there a clickable url to signup.php on the lower right side of your homepage image?
-why does the "i" in your i-stats logo look as if it's all shaky or looked at through water? I personally think it looks wrong. Try either to change the effect or replace it with a simple "i-round" (which is what I would do if I were you)

Also, on the 'Live-Demo', you should add everything that your program is offering. Also, try to split it into several web pages, the same way your program is divided into menus, and remove any additional links or menus on those pages, so that it looks as similar as possible. You need to convince your visitors that what you are selling them is amazing, and the best way to do this is by showing them what your program can offer them in the Demo section.

Good luck with your work!

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 7 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers