SITE REVIEW: Stiggler Business Listing

• Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, I'm hoping to get feedback on the design of Stiggler.com. I'm a programmer, and not designer, so I'm swimming in rough waters right now. Any suggestions or critique would be helpful. I especially need help with the color scheme. Thanks in advance.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Ionisis
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok, i've added and improved upon the site quite a bit now; but I've got another question:
Do you think that it looks better the way it is now (hit refresh), or, with the Alternate Theme (testing theme)?

If you open the main menu at the top, there are 2 small links on the bottom left of the menu when it opens, titled "Default Look" and "White (testing)". Clicking on them will switch between them. The white theme is not done, and i'm kinda stuck on what more to do with it. On some pages it just feels a lot cleaner and more Professional; but on most pages it just feels plain and empty...

Can you guys give me your opinion on which looks better so far? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am not a fan of this personally due to that same idea i have been working with a few people on and working on some beta sites for it now. lol

But i will say that i checked the site and it does look good but i can't support the competition hahahahahaha

Nice work, i shall keep a eye on it lol
  • Mustafa_Aslan
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Mustafa_Aslan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Sounds good project. Landing page needs more content I guess. The light blue link on white background makes them not easy to read.

In forum and article sections, I would put date and the name of author right next to or underneath of the link. Also having links in 2 cols causes navigation problems.

On Jobs tab I got error message and the window got locked. Can't do anything on your site anymore. Tried again and got the same error "There was a bug. It has been caught and reported. Someone has been alerted to fix it."

I liked user section except the user profile pictures should be checked often (nudity)

Good project again. :)

Regards,

Mustafa
  • Longclark
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Longclark

Post 46 days ago

Hi! Ionosis Just now I have visited your website as you needs only comments about design of your website here are my comments about the design of your website such as:
1. It will get a nice look if you change the background colour of the website
2. and also It will be good if you have change the header image of the website.
These are the various changes needed to do in design area of your website.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers