SITE REVIEW: Streets of the Internet

• Dsgnr
  • Beginner
  • Beginner

Post 3+ Months Ago

Dear OZZU members,

Can you please review my website called "Streets of the Internet"?

Website Name:
Streets of the Internet

Description:
- Purchase a building.
- Advertise your website.
- Sell your building.
- Earn real money.

Website URL:
http://www.streetsoftheinternet.com

Thanks,
Dsgnr
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Katya
  • Katya

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love the header you have. Even though the Welcome is larger than the site name, it fits.

The buttons you have to navigate the site are really nice, too, considering the green color when you scroll over it matches the whole idea of making money and complements the color of it.

The red font that appears in some places is a harsh contrast with the shade of blue you have. At the bottom right of the site, there is this empty space. Some people don't mind, but I'm picky that way, but I just thought I'd mention it so you can think of something to add there, maybe more share buttons but feel free to ignore this, haha.

That reminds me, the facebook, twitter, ... buttons are also in blue. I know you probably did this to match the rest of the websites color scheme, but your website has a lot of blue already. If you can, maybe make them another color, like orange, yellow, or green.
  • M1A1
  • Born
  • Born
  • M1A1

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very interesting website. I wasn't sure what to expect to be honest. I don't really like the layout though. And I recommend you tell people what your site is about, because it's rather confusing.
  • allhailneuveville
  • allhailneuveville

Post 3+ Months Ago

I think the concept for the site is one of it's kind. The visuals however could have been done similar to how simcity is? I think that would be more interesting to visitors since right now the streets seem isolated and might not be that appealing for visitors to go to the site.

my 2 cents worth.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers