SITE REVIEW: SunGoldWeddings.com

• Me2
  • Me2
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please let me know what you think about http://www.SunGoldWeddings.com. We are a destination wedding company in Negril, Jamaica.

Thanks for the feedback!
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

It's a very nice site, I like it :D BrianDesigns has done a good job :D
  • Me2
  • Me2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks- he is a beginner with flash- and this was his first flash website. He is just starting his company here in Jamaica.
  • Elite Skills
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Elite Skills

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks great. The flash menu and text loads a little slow though. I mean, not slow as in my computer downloads it slow, but the flash program is set to display all stuff in like 5 seconds. The people looking for content on the search engines may see the page as having no content and just leave. Or they'll click your top links, which opens a new page, and again, just leave.
  • Me2
  • Me2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Elite Skills wrote:
Looks great. The flash menu and text loads a little slow though. I mean, not slow as in my computer downloads it slow, but the flash program is set to display all stuff in like 5 seconds. The people looking for content on the search engines may see the page as having no content and just leave. Or they'll click your top links, which opens a new page, and again, just leave.

Thanks- that is something I was thinking too...
  • Xmas2Dump
  • Born
  • Born
  • Xmas2Dump

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's very nice. I do like some photos u taken. Sweat and touching...
  • Me2
  • Me2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Xmas2Dump wrote:
That's very nice. I do like some photos u taken. Sweat and touching...

Thanks- the natural beauty here in Jamaica makes it much easier to take beautiful pictures.
  • wincyclopedia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • wincyclopedia

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it a lot... nice design. My one feedback is that it does seem to take quite a lot of time for many of your pages to load.
  • m93rd
  • Born
  • Born
  • m93rd

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice and clean layout/ design, only draw back has been said -- slightly on the slow loading side.
  • oxygen
  • oxygen

Post 3+ Months Ago

Get yourself a nicer logo. Lose the logo background.

I went to the testimonials section. The scroll slider looks pretty techy while the site wants to look traditional. The bar is inconsistent with the rest of the site. maybe it's just becaue of the background colour
  • Me2
  • Me2

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks for the feedback. I'll pass this on to the guy designing- if anyone else has feedback it is very welcome!
  • Benat
  • Mastermind
  • Mastermind

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thats a really nice site..

The only thing I may suggest is having a non-flash version for people who don't have fast internet connections.
  • waren
  • Born
  • Born
  • waren

Post 3+ Months Ago

as others said the design is beautiful however I think that it would be a good idea to change the backgroud (maybe to monochromatic one) :wink:

greetings from sunny Poland
  • gsgfx
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • gsgfx
  • Loc: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Post 3+ Months Ago

I simply love your site and the color scheme of it. Don't change the background or anything right now...its truly beatiful. Try to lessen the load time becuase for a second, I thought that the only content was the image of the lady and nothing additional was going to load. But a few seconds later the content popped in right before I was going to close the browser. Just lessen the load time and everything will be fine...!
  • Indulge
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Indulge
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like it very much. Looks warm and professional. The only thing I would try to change is integrate the gallery into the design. I think it's sad that it opens in a new Window with a seperate design.
Greetings from Germany
Anja
  • Birmingham
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
  • Loc: Birmingham, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

i thought the huge image of a bride in the middle with little other content on the home page, and links to entirely different websites in the navigation was quite off-putting, and either your site or one that you linked to soon crashed my browser and removed me from this forum :!:

maybe try something a little smoother, more accessible & standard :?:

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 16 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers