SITE REVIEW:

• jlknauff
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Florida

Post 3+ Months Ago

Ok everyone-as you can see the link is not my main domoain. What I'm really looking for is feedback on my forum-additional topics, topics that could be titled better, basically any input on my forum-not the main site. At this point I'm pretty happy with the main site itself but my main concern is the forum. It's been up since August (if I remember correctly) and I have 21 members & 200+ articles. It seems to be growing slowly to me so I'm looking at ways to improve in that area. Anyone that has a succesfull forum running-I'm really interested in hearing from you-am I on track, what can I do to grow, etc. Thanks everyone! :D
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• priyanka-m6.net
  • Student
  • Student
  • priyanka-m6.net
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

jlknauff wrote:
Ok everyone-as you can see the link is not my main domoain. What I'm really looking for is feedback on my forum-additional topics, topics that could be titled better, basically any input on my forum-not the main site. At this point I'm pretty happy with the main site itself but my main concern is the forum. It's been up since August (if I remember correctly) and I have 21 members & 200+ articles. It seems to be growing slowly to me so I'm looking at ways to improve in that area. Anyone that has a succesfull forum running-I'm really interested in hearing from you-am I on track, what can I do to grow, etc. Thanks everyone! :D

http://www.jeremy-lang.com/phpBB2/

Hi,
Forum is looking good and topics titles are also sounding ok. It seems the forum is all about man. Just a suggestion- you can categorise on the basis of differnt age groups. like topics for boys,teens,20's, followed by 30's-40's have topics for that age group in that particular category.
  • gaparker
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • Loc: England, uk

Post 3+ Months Ago

The site itself is really gud, i dont know wot you cud change; the titles are alright, there simple and easy to read.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers