SITE REVIEW: Tech and Business News | Movies Update

• shiela72

Post 3+ Months Ago

We have made a site about tech and entertainment updates and reviews. Can someone make a review the overall design and content my site and give us more suggestions on how can we improve the site?

Our site: http://www.maxupdates.tv/

Thanks.
  • CXLink
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: ATL-GA

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the color scheme and you have done a good job arranging the content but the site seems a little busy. Its hard to find a focal point. Right now there is a little bit of a fight between the large gossip image on the left and the scrolling on the right. If thats the area you want to get the most attention then thats a good thing you want to draw your visitors eye there. The only problem is your header is also pulling the eye up with all the community logos and imagery. My suggestion would be to allow some white space on the site to give the eye a place to rest and allow your content to separate some.

Again good job on the organization though there is a lot of content on that page.
  • nazdrovia
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • nazdrovia

Post 3+ Months Ago

layout seems fine. But "Random Posts" images are not necessary, you can put links (text) there
  • shiela72

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks. I'll think over your suggestions so we could come up with a very good design. I will fix this as soon as possible.

Can you also also suggest good SEO tips for the site?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers