SITE REVIEW: dv tech

• Unity
  • Loc: Poland

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi, please review my next layout - http://myhome.btk.net.pl/projekty/strony/dvd/

Thx.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

it's just one big picture with a header.. kind of hard to review. The header looks pretty cool though. I think the text area should probably have a border on the bottom instead of just three sides but that's just my opinion. It looks pretty clean and the background goes along nicely.

and maybe, the backing behind the text should be lighter or something.. I don't know, the lack of contrast hurts my eyes a bit if I actually try to read what's on there.
  • darkermoon
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • Loc: Riverdale, MD

Post 3+ Months Ago

and what's with that site in your signature, it absolutely makes no sense even if I translate it.. howcome you have like 100 H3's with total randomness.. anyways, I know that's not the page we're reviewing, but it's horrible.
  • sycofi5h
  • Expert
  • Expert
  • sycofi5h
  • Loc: Australia

Post 3+ Months Ago

darkermoon wrote:
and what's with that site in your signature, it absolutely makes no sense even if I translate it.. howcome you have like 100 H3's with total randomness.. anyways, I know that's not the page we're reviewing, but it's horrible.

true i dotn understand and well your other site looks good but yeah pretty good graphics but yeh just fix the links and all
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

all i could say is nice header...that's the only graphic to comment on.
  • alerik
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: People Republic of China

Post 3+ Months Ago

I love your header.......very nice and beautiful. The three buttons are also nice but maybe you can make them change color or pup-up when you go over them. There is next to that a lot of flat text in the site.

You can try to give it a little more power by taking a different font. Again........this will be 'when finished' a great site that i will visit with great pleasure. Keep up the good work.
  • 613flavah
  • battlestar
  • Web Master
  • Loc: Hurricane...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Not much to review yet I guess.

Nice header image :)

Remember to have outside site links open in a new browser window!

Keep it up
  • MrGame.de
  • Born
  • Born
  • MrGame.de

Post 3+ Months Ago

I have see your Hompeage is very nice :D
  • webspace
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Knappa, Oregon

Post 3+ Months Ago

That's a really good header. What graphics editor do you use?

It mostly looks like it only serves to redirect to that other keyword page though. You should fix that ASAP!
  • Jedi
  • Jedi
  • Loc: Glasgow

Post 3+ Months Ago

I Liked your header image Very Good indeed.

All That is Missing i think is Content Thats it i Think you Have Done a Good Job.
  • Jepps98
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Umm, not exactly sure...

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hmmm, where to start. I like the plain layout but add a little color man. You don't just want something that go's *ohhh I'm dull*. No offense man. You also need to add page names, and pages, lol. Good job and keep up the good work :P
  • soulseek3r
  • Proficient
  • Proficient
  • soulseek3r
  • Loc: Guyana

Post 3+ Months Ago

ok..got a lil flu...can't remember if i commented this before but your header I think is sweet. However, a few adjustments to make it even better would do.
Example, your reflection of the name doesn't look too real. I had that problem once and i didn't get it but the reason might be the distance away from the original typing.

Those 2 plugs or whatever u call it that u have just hanging...would be creative if you could create the illusion as if it's plugged into something. I was thinking the text. Create it in flash and have the text do a bass pounding animation.

Am i being too ambitious here? Anyways...I think it's great. Keeep it up.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 12 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers