SITE REVIEW: Teenfights.com v2.0

• RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Michigan

Post 3+ Months Ago

I am requesting a review for the site http://www.teenfights.com it is currently running version 2.0.

The main reason I posted this was because I have been working very hard on a new version (3.0) of this script. I wanted everybody to see the old version and review it and then when i release the new version I will ask everybody do the same and tell me whats better whats worse etc.

Thanks

EDIT: I am aware that the current version sucks. That is why I'm writing a new one :lol:
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Johan007
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Aldershot, UK

Post 3+ Months Ago

The interface to register etc... is good however I dont get the game and why have 2 buttons. Maybe I am just stupid :cry: baybe it needs to explained more.
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

I will be sure to put a How To Play page in the new version.
  • Nucleo
  • SausagePorkPie
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: UK - England

Post 3+ Months Ago

hmmm

hard to give a website a review when, well, there aint a lot there. I registered and tried to play, well, the propesct of the game is sound, but they way it is done it a little weird..

Script
it is a quick fight?, perhaps adding some flash, and showing the 2 people having a fight, or perhaps allowing you to control the character, meaning that the stronger opponents are harder to beat, strength, agility ect.. something to think about

Site
well, the colour scheme is good, but on a plane black background?... perhaps making an image to have in the background?

well, i did what i thought i should...

Nucleo
  • RyTRiX
  • Graduate
  • Graduate

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nucleo wrote:
hmmm

hard to give a website a review when, well, there aint a lot there. I registered and tried to play, well, the propesct of the game is sound, but they way it is done it a little weird..

Script
it is a quick fight?, perhaps adding some flash, and showing the 2 people having a fight, or perhaps allowing you to control the character, meaning that the stronger opponents are harder to beat, strength, agility ect.. something to think about

Site
well, the colour scheme is good, but on a plane black background?... perhaps making an image to have in the background?

well, i did what i thought i should...

Nucleo

Yes the new version is going to be PHP/Flash

I have the guy from http://www.flecko.net working on the flash for me.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 5 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers