SITE REVIEW: Temeku Graphics

• temeku_graphics
  • temeku_graphics

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey guys.

I have been working on my latest portfolio and services site redesign for almost two weeks now. I designed the layout in Photoshop and coded in valid XHTML and CSS with BBEdit Lite. Any helpful reviews would be greatly appreciated. Recommendations and suggestions are always welcome. Thanks guys.

-Eric
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

The main menu could use some love. Type looks odd (maybe too large, could use something to give it weight like a background). You should consider using rollovers for ALL links, menu included.

The body text is pretty hard to read. Could be solved by making it a little darker for more contrast.

Using blank divs with background images for your headers isn't a real good idea. You're losing a lot of Search and Accessibility with that trick. If you doing that because you really want the font, just place the image on the page with alt text or look into a replacement technique like sIFR.

Other than that I like the colors and the basic layout is pretty clean.
  • temeku_graphics
  • temeku_graphics

Post 3+ Months Ago

Appreciate the comments, graphixboy. I plan on altering the navigation, giving it that kick like you said (added roll overs, and a font that stands out better than the current one).

Again thanks. Anyone else feel free to share their thoughts?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 3 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers