SITE REVIEW: Temlatesflow

• Kait
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Kait

Post 3+ Months Ago

Please, review our new site design (our company produces web-templates)
http://www.templatesflow.com
Now our customers have opportunity view live-demo of each tamplate and see how it works.
We are working now at the usability and design of our site in order to improve these. So we'll be grateful for any advice, suggestion, critic, etc.
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• Prime
  • Professor
  • Professor
  • Loc: Liverpool

Post 3+ Months Ago

Love the site, well done.

Couple of suggestions, there's some javascript in your source code that's probably best shoveled into a seperate file and where you have a 'Search Box' I think it would be useful to provide a few example search strings beneath it. I had no idea what to "search for". Typed in one string and it returned no results :(

Good luck.

Cheers, Prime ... :D
  • pixelweb
  • pixelweb
  • Loc: India

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey nice and simple design. Liked the mouse-over effects on those icons.
But i must say the logo needs some more work. Also, the horizontal bars dont seem to go too well with the gel effect. But, on the whole looks a pretty descent site to me..but needs some renovation..

Good luck!
  • spork
  • Brewmaster
  • Silver Member
  • Loc: Seattle, WA

Post 3+ Months Ago

You have 27 W3C validation errors, take a look here.

I personally don't have much to say about this site. I like it a lot. The design is appealing, the Javascript effects look fantastic, although I agree that moving it to a separate file would clean things up somewhat.

The only thing I can come up with is with your logo. Compared to the rest of your site's graphics, the main logo seems rather plain. Perhaps a drop shadow or bevel of some sort might make it a little more visually pleasing. Not a very big deal, but just something to consider and play around with.

Overall, nicely done.
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very nice javascript, I don't think I have seen many sites present images like that, good job...the site seams very clean...but I would find a way to de-pixelize the thumbnails (when zoomed out)...they are very hard to see. Also I would take the date out of the <title> because it's really not needed....because when you look at the title is plainly reads "New Templates July 12.2007" which is rather awkward. So I'd get rid of it or add a " - " between the site name and the date.
  • Bogey
  • Genius
  • Genius
  • Bogey
  • Loc: USA

Post 3+ Months Ago

Nice site, nice templates. nice rollovers, and nice icons.

Some templates have music with it (the gamers template). It doesn't even have anyway to stop the sound, but thats not the problem. Lol, if we reviewed every template you had you'd have a long list of posting and many pages as well.

Kind of slow, make it slow the template preview images aren't in flash or whatever it is. Make it in HTML for faster service. I hate waiting and so does everybody else (in my opinion. Never met a person who LOVES waiting).
  • Kait
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Kait

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thank you for attention and suggestions!
  • VeX92
  • Novice
  • Novice

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the icons at the top its a very cool website
  • kwiatek
  • Banned
  • Banned

Post 3+ Months Ago

wow, really nice site-nice design and templates are pretty good, and I like that there is a lot of categories! great work!
  • maga_gato
  • Born
  • Born
  • maga_gato

Post 3+ Months Ago

not bad....Good design, good colors, nice templates...
  • Design_Chris
  • Novice
  • Novice
  • Loc: Ohio

Post 3+ Months Ago

Descent site, great design and layout.
It has some things i'm not to particular about but it looks great overall.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 11 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers