SITE REVIEW: Templatemagician.com

• Kavita Martin
  • Kavita Martin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Guys,

How is my Website http://www.templatemagician.com/

Please take a Review of my Website Templates and Joomla Templates. Also suggest me about the designing, structure and site-map of this website and its designed Templates
  • Anonymous
  • Bot
  • No Avatar
  • Loc: Ozzuland

Post 3+ Months Ago

• salwillders
  • salwillders

Post 3+ Months Ago

very nice site...good theme, good ordering boxes,nice done
  • Satwant
  • Graduate
  • Graduate
  • Loc: Bangalore

Post 3+ Months Ago

salwillders wrote:
very nice site...good theme, good ordering boxes,nice done

Hi Hello
I Agree with 'salwillders'

But here are few suggestion
On Contact Us Page, U have a width page spread 2 colum for Name Email Phone Reson Etc. But Message box is small , i suggest to make it to equal width the upper contact us elements. The it will look more nice and user can have much space for write and edit there queries.

Menu at the top is changed when mouse travel on them but remain stuck where mouse left them, they must come back to current postion so one can easly know on which page he is.

Thank You
  • Kavita Martin
  • Kavita Martin

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi Friends,

I would appreciate all those guys, who take time on reviewing my website and give me some useful suggestions.

Thanks a lot.
  • arvan
  • arvan

Post 3+ Months Ago

Looks like any other template website. Doesn't stand out of the crowd. Good or bad? It's up to you.

Anyway, since I stopped using templates altogether my opinion might be biased towards the issue in general.
  • mrenam007
  • mrenam007

Post 3+ Months Ago

Because im a fan of templates, its just right for someone like me... not bad at all...
  • marsprobe
  • marsprobe

Post 3+ Months Ago

It looks good, very professional but the only problem I can see with it is the text for website template options at the bottom of the home page. I found the white text very small and hard to read when set against the blue background. It all looks a bit 'foggy'. Might be to do with gradient background?
  • demonmaestro
  • Gold Member
  • Gold Member
  • Loc: Conroe, Texas

Post 3+ Months Ago

well the site is nice. how ever with java script off it does make a mess of the site. I know not too many people browse with it off but just saying with it off it makes a mess of the site!
  • ashly211
  • Born
  • Born
  • ashly211

Post 3+ Months Ago

I like the overall look the site, but I don't like the footer. It looks a bit as though it was added as an afterthought (no offense). I would make it breath more by giving it a bit more padding all around (especially at the bottom; the last link is hugging the bottom of the viewport, that creates an annoying tension).

Also I would make the "hit area" (the part you can click) of the links in the header bigger. for example give the links display block and set like 15px padding all around. That way I can click on the link also when I'm near the text, and don't have to be exactly on the text.

Other than that I really like the site, very nice!
  • Zealous
  • Guru
  • Guru
  • Loc: Sydney

Post 3+ Months Ago

Very clean site, if anything that logo could use a upgrade other then that nice work.

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 10 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers