SITE REVIEW: Test page www.artviper.de/test/artvipercom2

• ecuador
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hi there,

before I go on developing this page, I'd like to get some feedback on the overall design, colors etc...

artviper.com

thanks in advance :)

cheers
Frank
  • graphixboy
  • Control + Z
  • Mastermind
  • Loc: In the Great White North

Post 3+ Months Ago

Hey Frank I like this one a lot. Definaltly your colors though LOL. I'm a huge fan of the roll over effect in the footer. Thats a wonderful technique that frequently gets passed by in favor of underlines (I'm as guilty as anyone). It does seem a little weird though when non-link info has a rollover. For example I can't imagine what clicking on your fax number would give me.

The space at the top (below the nav and above the service blocks) bothers me a little bit. It seems to be a little forgotten. The few options I can think of off the top of my head are:
#1 Decrease the height of the header by about 30px (keep the gradient just make it tighter).
#2 leave the header as is but move the services blocks up align with the welcome to our design studio text.
#3 Move the service blocks up vertically until they bleed over the top of the header (similar to the way the Icon's break outside the white shapes) And then use the space you opened up for more content. Either examples from the portfolio or maybe a news section?

I'd personally like to see #3 but thats the art director in me coming out so do what feels right for your site :-)
  • murcielagossi
  • Proficient
  • Proficient

Post 3+ Months Ago

Awesome colors. The reflection of the images is really cool, but the guy at the bottom who is starring into oblivion is kind of different.... But nice site.
  • ecuador
  • Student
  • Student
  • Loc: Germany

Post 3+ Months Ago

Thanks a lot - I am already thinking of removing this guy as I don't like his face too much ;)

Maybe I come up with something else. Any ideas, wishes?

Post Information

• Total Posts in this topic: 4 posts
  • Moderator: Website Reviewers